Bayles Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2011
My daughters just transferred there from another school district this year. All that I can say is wow! They have already become more confident better-performing students after just eight weeks. The teachers are caring and attentive, and the staff and principal are doing wonders given all of the challenges they face. It's an urban school with a small school feel.

Posted September 07, 2011
My 2 girls love their school, thats how they refer to Bayles when they talk about it. I am a very happy parent, I rather keep my girls in this school because I love how much and well my girls have learned.

Bayles Elementary School 3

Posted August 02, 2011
My son attended Bayles this past year and he loved it! His teacher and aide were wonderful. If I had any questions or problems they were addressed promptly. I especially loved that they had a few family fieldtrips on Saturdays!!

Posted April 18, 2010

Posted November 10, 2009
Teacher are caring and expect the best of each student. My daughter is happy and I feel safe.

Posted November 27, 2008

Bayles Elementary School 0

Posted November 26, 2008
Bayles elementry has that kind of teachers that care for our children. They want the best for them and whatever is wrong the teachers communicate us.

Posted September 18, 2006
Bayles is a school that is truly nurturing and care about all the children. Great teachers and a principal that are very caring and involved. Many opportunities for parents to get involved. A beautiful school with a good feeling for all.

Posted March 11, 2006

Bayles Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2005

Bayles Elementary School
2444 Telegraph Avenue, Dallas, TX  75228
Last modified Bayles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bayles Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top