Bad
Good

The school is low performance in every academic way. There is no communication with the parents. Even if you tried to communicate, teachers don't . Teachers are still calling students names they shouldn't . Even the Principal doesn't take measure into his own hands. Kids are being bullied and nothing is being done.

I attended this school when I was in the 5th grade. My child has attended Budd since Kinder and she's currentlt i the 5th grade. This school year, my 4yr will be attending the pre-k program there. From experience I know that that there teachers are commited. I have a few concerns though. There are not enough programs there. We need more parent involvement, fund raisers, and volunteers to take a different approach this year. I feel as though we are limiting our children ability to interact and socialize on a different level. Education should be excited and our babies need to learn more about teamwork and having good manners. It easy to say what should be taught at home. Sadly saying that things dont always happen that way. Good parents have better kids.

Many things have changed I think this school has improved alot! As a parent I like how things a run! And in the lunchroom the staff make sure the students are eating! I'm glad to say my children attend Harrell Budd

This school is not a good school. They need more professional people to work there.They don't have any repect for the children. Starting from the cafeteria staff all the way to the teachers.

Last modified Harrell Budd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.