Bad
Good

I like the school, but as the teacher in the second comment was say, not all parents only speak spanish, Im an english & spanish speaking mother who always picked my son up after school & was very well interested in how my son was doing, when, where in school but believe some of the faculty was not making an effort to provide us parents on how we could help at school with our children. I could recall many times I would ask my son, why wasn t I told this in time, why dont they let us come in & participate in anything. I am not sure but believe not only the parents but faculty too should all come together & figure out a solution to this soon.

I'm a former student I'm currently attending Texas Tech University and I atribute art of me being here to this school. We moved a lot when I was young but the most learning I ever had and that I still remember was from the wonderful teachers I had at Burnet. They are lively and understanding of one's situations, they really do cater to our needs as students. The PTA is a bit childish and don't allow for things to get done, they want the head to always take the praise for what some of the newer members do. Over all I had a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for any other.

Last modified David G Burnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.