Posted September 30, 2012
I graduated from this school in 1981 and it was a great school with the best teachers. I really enjoyed learning at BMC and missed the years I attended school there.

Posted September 20, 2011
The people you meet at this school are not the same kind of people you would meet at any other high school. Awesome experience! Even without sports!

School Of Business And Management 0

Posted November 23, 2009
BMC is the best school ever. I graduated in 2005 in the top 10% of my class. If you don't know who Jennifer Sanders is, she is the BEST teacher BMC ever saw...not to mention Mary Bob, Sharon Parson, and Joan Grigson. I wouldn't trade my experiences at that school for anything in the work. Edith Krutilek, is by far the best Leader in the building. Kudos to everyone who made me a success.

Posted September 20, 2009
I don't know what the other student is talking about. The School of Business and Management is prestigious school with good moral character, well rounded students and teachers.

School Of Business And Management 2

Posted July 20, 2009
I really didint like this school. Some teachers were okay, but others were plain lazy and hardly taught. Also, i didnt like the fact they dont have anysports and hardly any extracarricular activities.

Posted April 10, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted November 17, 2007
I love this school. I've learned so much...

School Of Business And Management 4

Posted September 24, 2005

School Of Business And Management
1201 East 8th Street, Dallas, TX  75203
Last modified School Of Business And Management is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School Of Business And Management Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.