Bad
Good

I graduated from this school in 1981 and it was a great school with the best teachers. I really enjoyed learning at BMC and missed the years I attended school there.

The people you meet at this school are not the same kind of people you would meet at any other high school. Awesome experience! Even without sports!

BMC is the best school ever. I graduated in 2005 in the top 10% of my class. If you don't know who Jennifer Sanders is, she is the BEST teacher BMC ever saw...not to mention Mary Bob, Sharon Parson, and Joan Grigson. I wouldn't trade my experiences at that school for anything in the work. Edith Krutilek, is by far the best Leader in the building. Kudos to everyone who made me a success.

I don't know what the other student is talking about. The School of Business and Management is prestigious school with good moral character, well rounded students and teachers.

I really didint like this school. Some teachers were okay, but others were plain lazy and hardly taught. Also, i didnt like the fact they dont have anysports and hardly any extracarricular activities.

I love this school. I've learned so much...

Last modified School Of Business And Management is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.