Dallas, TX

F P Caillet Elementary School 5

Posted March 02, 2015
This school is phenomenal! It has truly transformed in the last few years and is the place to be in North Dallas. There are caring and dedicated teachers, amazing engaged parents, and students with a strong desire to learn and participate. The school also offers dual language programs where students can learn and practice both English and Spanish. The coach offers a variety of sports where students practice several times a week and play nearby schools. There are so many wonderful things happening at Caillet! You really should stop by and say hello some time. :)

F P Caillet Elementary School 2

Posted July 22, 2013
This school is not where I want my children. I went there 20 years ago, my mom before me.. but it is not the same. A few of the teachers still care, but the management is more worried about the guidelines & standardized testing then anything else. Took me 3 years to get my son tested for dyslexia.. took a full year for the school to tell me my daughter was testing poorly (they waited til she failed the STAR test to tell me she failed the practice test the year before). Attempts to stay in contact with teachers are ignored or avoided (actually had teachers pretend not to hear me and run down the hall). On this site with hopes of finding a good school to transfer.

F P Caillet Elementary School 5

Posted March 10, 2008
They have a wonderful after school athletic program that gets a large number of students involved.

F P Caillet Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2005
There aren't enough extracurricular acctivities offerred. The school is very disorganized, no field trips, not even a carnival, despite the numerous 'fund-raisers.' The list goes on and on. There isn't a parent I've met that wants their child to attend Calliet.

F P Caillet Elementary School
3033 Merrell Road, Dallas, TX  75229
Last modified F P Caillet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
F P Caillet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top