Dallas, TX

F P Caillet Elementary School 2

Posted July 22, 2013
This school is not where I want my children. I went there 20 years ago, my mom before me.. but it is not the same. A few of the teachers still care, but the management is more worried about the guidelines & standardized testing then anything else. Took me 3 years to get my son tested for dyslexia.. took a full year for the school to tell me my daughter was testing poorly (they waited til she failed the STAR test to tell me she failed the practice test the year before). Attempts to stay in contact with teachers are ignored or avoided (actually had teachers pretend not to hear me and run down the hall). On this site with hopes of finding a good school to transfer.

F P Caillet Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2009

F P Caillet Elementary School 5

Posted March 10, 2008
They have a wonderful after school athletic program that gets a large number of students involved.

F P Caillet Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2005
There aren't enough extracurricular acctivities offerred. The school is very disorganized, no field trips, not even a carnival, despite the numerous 'fund-raisers.' The list goes on and on. There isn't a parent I've met that wants their child to attend Calliet.

F P Caillet Elementary School
3033 Merrell Road, Dallas, TX  75229
Last modified F P Caillet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
F P Caillet Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top