Dallas, TX

Posted January 14, 2013
It is A school recovering from its fallen pride but it will soon flourish to the top of the list! Sure its had bad reviews but it will soon be the best. Bulling problem is being solved. My child has a great time when he goes to school and the principal is dedicated to fix this from bottom to top.

Edward High Cary Middle School 1

Posted November 18, 2012
The school was horrible for bullying students when I attended back in 1969-1972 and needs martial law to protect the students now 40 yrs later. It should either be taken back in control by the staff with armed security guards or shut down completely imo. I'd rather send my kid to "Zombie High" than E H Cary. At least they'd stand a fighting chance of coming home with their teeth in tact! Disgusting school.

Posted May 29, 2012
What you put into a school is what you will get out of a school. I really have enjoyed working here this school year. The faculty and staff are all hard working individuals. The students absorb all the positive attention they can get. This school is no different than any others as far as challenges. The kids here are happy to be here. The faculty and staff are like family. I can't think of anything that I would change about Edward H. Cary Middle School because I do believe that what one puts in a school one will get out of a school. The school is going in the right direction and the Administration, Faculty and staff have much to be proud of.

Edward High Cary Middle School 1

Posted May 18, 2012
As a teacher, I can safely say this school is not safe. I have seen 3 different principals in 3 years. Rampant bullying is not addressed, and the administration is incompetent. This place is a zoo. They keep the problem kids in the classroom (DISD policy, not local) and expect the teachers to be Mr. Fixit and make the kids behave. The fact is teachers are not magic fairies who can be both parent and instructor. But that is what they expect. The teachers are the only thing holding this school together. I would not send my child here for all the money in the world, and no parent in their right mind should either.

Posted November 24, 2009
As a former student of Cary, I have the honor to say that it is a great school. I am tired of hearing so many people complaining about the school, because they are begining to make it look bad. I was part of this school for 3 years. While i was there i did see many fights take place, but also many other students including myself devoted to their education. Therefore I can say that its not the school, its YOU. It all depends who u want to be. Currently I am a senior at Thomas Jefferson High on my way to graduation... -s g

Edward High Cary Middle School 2

Posted October 08, 2008
GOOD Administrative Leadership is definitly a need. The principal seems to have women and playing on his mind rather than students and their learning. With the problems in the district administrators like this should be GONE. A once highly active school is should now be considered useless.

Edward High Cary Middle School 0

Posted March 21, 2008
I have been fortunate to teach at Cary for the past 17 years. The administrative staff and teachers are not only highly qualified, but have a sincere devotion for the well-being of each and every student. I am proud to be a member of this faculty and wouldn't want to teach anywhere else.

Edward High Cary Middle School 2

Posted January 15, 2008
I attended E .H Cary middle school for one year. I think that there needs to be more safety and disiplinary rules. I dont think this is were a student like me wants to learn at its not a very safe enviorment.

Edward High Cary Middle School 0

Posted December 22, 2007
Parent involvment is one of the major factors that needs improvement. It's a shame when parents will only show up only after a second parents conference is scheduled, due to a no-show. Some parents don't show their support for their kids, which I think causes the student not to give school their all. The teachers and staff care a great deal about these students....that they take time out of their own lives to schedule tutoring...which they don't get paid for....while off-the-clock. On the other hand, this school has very smart kids, which is why so many of them get accepted to some of the top rated magnet schools in the country (also part of DISD) :)

Edward High Cary Middle School 3

Posted December 14, 2007

Edward High Cary Middle School
3978 Killion Drive, Dallas, TX  75229
Last modified Edward High Cary Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edward High Cary Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top