Casa View Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2013
excellent school ,my son is at 4 grade I like the teachers the only thing I don't like is the don't leave enough homework to the kids

Posted April 07, 2011
I study in casa view , i am 40 years old and now i live in Mexico, i went there on december, but it was closed, and i have very great remembers, i want to now if you have pictures of the generations from the year , 1980,1981. thank you , Antonio Banda

Casa View Elementary School 0

Posted May 09, 2008
The faculty and staff of this school really care about our children. I feel they go above and beyond in every aspect of our children's needs. They are always attentive and very helpful when I come by or call on the phone.

Casa View Elementary School 0

Posted December 10, 2007
We recently received a hardship transfer to this school, and we are so thankful! The staff truly cares about the children, and the community involvement makes this school great! Keep up the good work, Casa View!

Posted August 01, 2007
I am very glad my children attend this school since they spend a majority of their day there. The teachers and the staff show genuine support and care for our kids. Keep up the excellent job, Casa View. You are helping build our future!

Posted August 20, 2006
This school has the biggest heart. The teachers are very caring and the principal stays on top of everything. The office staff will go out of their way to meet your needs (ESP. the secretary). Casa View really cares for your children.

Casa View Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2006
Although the PTA has entirely too many fundraisers; the teachers are very caring.

Casa View Elementary School 3

Posted July 25, 2005

Casa View Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2005

Posted November 25, 2003

Casa View Elementary School
2100 Farola Drive, Dallas, TX  75228
Last modified Casa View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Casa View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top