Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This School needs lots of improvement! Teacher's are rude and could care less about students. Im pulling my kids from this school. Casa View failed three years in a row Star test.

IS sad to say that this school has to much to improve. Principal his ok Assistant Principal is to harsh. Some teachers here are too tough on students in one occasion I saw a teacher grabbing a PreK by her arm seem to much. Is sad how they school seems so divided needs more meetings and in the mornings school starts at 8a.m. there still dropping kids off at 8:10. Someone needs to do something about how this school works or give training overall. Bullying should also be discussed here. Kids are being yelled at so much here teachers should be trained on how to handle student situations instead of going all over them.

excellent school ,my son is at 4 grade I like the teachers the only thing I don't like is the don't leave enough homework to the kids

I study in casa view , i am 40 years old and now i live in Mexico, i went there on december, but it was closed, and i have very great remembers, i want to now if you have pictures of the generations from the year , 1980,1981. thank you , Antonio Banda

The faculty and staff of this school really care about our children. I feel they go above and beyond in every aspect of our children's needs. They are always attentive and very helpful when I come by or call on the phone.

We recently received a hardship transfer to this school, and we are so thankful! The staff truly cares about the children, and the community involvement makes this school great! Keep up the good work, Casa View!

I am very glad my children attend this school since they spend a majority of their day there. The teachers and the staff show genuine support and care for our kids. Keep up the excellent job, Casa View. You are helping build our future!

Last modified Casa View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.