Dallas, TX

Casa View Elementary School 1

Posted September 14, 2013
IS sad to say that this school has to much to improve. Principal his ok Assistant Principal is to harsh. Some teachers here are too tough on students in one occasion I saw a teacher grabbing a PreK by her arm seem to much. Is sad how they school seems so divided needs more meetings and in the mornings school starts at 8a.m. there still dropping kids off at 8:10. Someone needs to do something about how this school works or give training overall. Bullying should also be discussed here. Kids are being yelled at so much here teachers should be trained on how to handle student situations instead of going all over them.

Casa View Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2013
excellent school ,my son is at 4 grade I like the teachers the only thing I don't like is the don't leave enough homework to the kids

Posted April 07, 2011
I study in casa view , i am 40 years old and now i live in Mexico, i went there on december, but it was closed, and i have very great remembers, i want to now if you have pictures of the generations from the year , 1980,1981. thank you , Antonio Banda

Posted May 09, 2008
The faculty and staff of this school really care about our children. I feel they go above and beyond in every aspect of our children's needs. They are always attentive and very helpful when I come by or call on the phone.

Posted December 10, 2007
We recently received a hardship transfer to this school, and we are so thankful! The staff truly cares about the children, and the community involvement makes this school great! Keep up the good work, Casa View!

Posted August 01, 2007
I am very glad my children attend this school since they spend a majority of their day there. The teachers and the staff show genuine support and care for our kids. Keep up the excellent job, Casa View. You are helping build our future!

Posted August 20, 2006
This school has the biggest heart. The teachers are very caring and the principal stays on top of everything. The office staff will go out of their way to meet your needs (ESP. the secretary). Casa View really cares for your children.

Casa View Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2006
Although the PTA has entirely too many fundraisers; the teachers are very caring.

Posted August 22, 2003
My daughter attends Casa View. The teachers are the best. The office staff is terrific. They all care about our children and it shows. If there is a problem the principal will take care of it. Thank you to everyone at Casa View.

Posted June 17, 2003
I have two daughters who attend this school. I think the TAG program could be more challenging. Perhaps accelerated reading, math, and science classes could be offered as well to help students excel.

2100 Farola Drive, Dallas, TX  75228
Last modified Casa View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Casa View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top