Dallas, TX

Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen 1

Posted November 03, 2014
These school is not giving the enough help that my child need,everytime I want to speak with the principal about my child education seems like she don't care,the staffs always in bad mood. I just took my child out from that school because he was scared of the teacher screaming on him and not helping him.

Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen 1

Posted August 22, 2013
Martin Luther King Learning center front office staff really need to think about the parent. I am upset that I have been told 3 different things when trying to register my child for pre-k this school year. It is unacceptable that the registration receptionist did not seem to care that I was given misinformation. So I have no review for the teachers or the principal, however by the way the front office registration staff handled things is not impressive. And based on this I would never put my child in this school.

Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen 0

Posted December 18, 2009
My child enrolled a MLK but I already feel an atmosphere of love and caring. Everyone seems very help and eager. The staff seems to enjoy their work and to have a genuine concern for the children and their well being.

Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen 5

Posted April 16, 2009

Posted February 05, 2009
The best principal, what?!! Just kidding! You got that right! I am a former teacher at the King where everyone has a dream! MLK is a good place to work and a good place for kids to be. They have a lot of opportunities for the kids that other schools don't have. Parent participation is lacking a lot, but teachers just step right up and fill in. And yes, 'Teamwork Makes the Dream Work!'. The Fallen Angel

Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen 5

Posted April 26, 2008
MLK is the best school to send your child to. The Principal is the greatest principal ever...... One of her favorite slogans is Teamwork will make the Dreamwork....

Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen 2

Posted September 04, 2006

Posted June 30, 2006
MLKing is a Wonderful school. THe teachers are caring and loving and the principal is great. She went to King when she was a child, so she takes proud in being the Principal. She came to the school with the vision that King was the school Where every has a Dream' and teachers and the students believe that they all do have dreams.' Every morning on the announcement the principal tell the students 'to be kind to one another and be kind to the teachers and the staff, because they are the best teachers and the best staff this side of heaven. She's a wonderful leader and it shows in this wonderful school.

Posted January 10, 2006
I have had children in mlk learning center for over 12 years and I think it is a wonderful academic environment. It is a title one school and therefore the brunt of participation comes from its dedicated teachers. Parents in our area appear apathetic and as a result their participation is at a bare minimum.

Posted February 14, 2005
I have four children at M.L.K and all are doing very well. I do feel there is a lack of challenge for the 'above average' students. Overall I like the staff and I really like the 'old school, by any means necessary' leadership of the principal.

Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen
1817 Warren Avenue, Dallas, TX  75215
Last modified Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top