Bad
Good

These school is not giving the enough help that my child need,everytime I want to speak with the principal about my child education seems like she don't care,the staffs always in bad mood. I just took my child out from that school because he was scared of the teacher screaming on him and not helping him.

Martin Luther King Learning center front office staff really need to think about the parent. I am upset that I have been told 3 different things when trying to register my child for pre-k this school year. It is unacceptable that the registration receptionist did not seem to care that I was given misinformation. So I have no review for the teachers or the principal, however by the way the front office registration staff handled things is not impressive. And based on this I would never put my child in this school.

My child enrolled a MLK but I already feel an atmosphere of love and caring. Everyone seems very help and eager. The staff seems to enjoy their work and to have a genuine concern for the children and their well being.

The best principal, what?!! Just kidding! You got that right! I am a former teacher at the King where everyone has a dream! MLK is a good place to work and a good place for kids to be. They have a lot of opportunities for the kids that other schools don't have. Parent participation is lacking a lot, but teachers just step right up and fill in. And yes, 'Teamwork Makes the Dream Work!'. The Fallen Angel

MLK is the best school to send your child to. The Principal is the greatest principal ever...... One of her favorite slogans is Teamwork will make the Dreamwork....

Last modified Martin Luther King Jr Learning Cen is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.