Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

Teachers give homework that usually takes 40 minutes to complete which is about right for elementary kids.

Develops character: Agree

All students are tutored and treated the same. Teachers are aware if there is neglect or bullying.

5 stars. Kind and caring teachers. And amazing principal when i was there. I recommend this school.

I really believe this is a great school. They are really concerned with the children. I wonder if the parents that put a bad review has every stepped foot in the school. I have seen the most improvement with my granddaughter in S. S. Conner Elementary. The teachers are approachable and they care about the students. This is coming from an active guardian. One thing in mind that I can say about this school is beside the education, they offered my granddaughter tutoring by her teacher last year. Now she does not need it. This year they implemented the first thing in the morning if a child misses breakfast, they feed them. I would refer any child to this school. I will put my other two grandchildren in this school when they are old enough. Coast

This school is the absolute worse school I have ever sent my kids too. When I transfered my son here I thought he would be okay going here but boy was I wrong. My son was not used to confirtation until I transfered him here and he had kids cussing him out and everything. His whole classroom got up and did this to him. Luckly I am able to get him out of this school and to Garland schools so that he can have a better chance on getting educated and not have to worry about his safety. The whole while this was going on I might add is the teacher was present in the room and all she told the kids to do was to get back in line. Please if you are thinking about this school please look somewhere else. May I suggest charter school.

If you really want to know about how this school is, I would have to sit here and type a five page essay on the environment, the people, and how poor the school is being administered. Look at the rating and use your immagination on this!! I do not recommend for anyone to work at this place. Simply a terrible environment!!

SS Conner is a wonderful school full of wonderful teachers and the best principal in the world. My daughter has been at the same school since K and is now in the 5th grade. McMillian has been there from the start pushing and keeping the parents and students motivated. They offer basketball, band, cheerleading and so much more. If you want a patient team to work with your child that is not always at his or her best this is once again the best school. I have another child in 2nd grade who has been there since K and let me tell you that they work with your kids and work on making your kids smarter, more productive and to strive for excellence for our future. They offer tutoring to make sure your child can be the best. I would have to say if you want help it is available.

Last modified S S Conner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.