Barbara Jordan Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2013
I did registration kindergarten for my daugther name is: Lauren Cai sine that day , I not rec, any from your school. Please email to if you have any news from school Thank you I am Lauren's parents

Barbara Jordan Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2007

Barbara Jordan Elementary School 2

Posted September 17, 2007

Barbara Jordan Elementary School 5

Posted September 07, 2006
i think tihs school is great!!!!!this is my sons first year of school and he hates to leave your school. he wants to go to school everyday, which lets me furthur know that my child is learning.they have only been in school for 2 to 3 weeks and he seems to be doing very well and i want to especially thank mrs. session. my son loves her and i really like her too.

Barbara Jordan Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2005

Barbara Jordan Elementary School 2

Posted August 03, 2005
This is not a good school in my opinion. When my son was in the 4th grade he failed the TAKS test and had to go to summer school. I did not let him complete the summer session because he said all they were doing was eating doughnuts and playing games. So I went to registration and they had promoted him to the 5th grade. So dumb me I let him go and he failed the TAKS tests again and they still want to promote him (so much for the NCLB act). So this year he is going to go to a charter school and remain in the 5th grade.

Barbara Jordan Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2005
I had to transfer my child from this school. she was basically going over the same information she learned in a private pre-school. when i asked about testing to see if she could be moved up, i was given the run around.

Barbara Jordan Elementary School
1111 West Kiest Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75224
Last modified Barbara Jordan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barbara Jordan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.