Bad
Good

The current principal is extremely confrontational and half the staff quit after her first year there. What does that say? I personally know that some teachers have quit mid year during the 2016-2017 school year because of being bullied and intimidated by the principal. Teachers are pressured to teach to the test and teach with packets. Teachers are given bad observations if they're not teaching to the test. I really hope that a new principal is found to turn this school around. The kids deserve someone who has their best interests at heart.

Am the aunt of one of the student that go to that shool i tryed talking to the principal there all she did was getting a attitude with me i kust dont like that school at all

this is a horrible school, if you are not a mexican run, the principal is a witch and only is there for a pay check!

When my son first start Tom Field he was 4 yrs. old and he was behind in all 4 areas. I requested a conference between me, my husband, his teacher, counselor, and the principal. I informed them of my concerns, our history and our struggling hope to help this young boy adjust. He is now and has been since his 1st grade yr. one of the the top 3 of his class. Every year I view the schools academic progress and achievement and am especially pleased and encouraged by their reading program and requirements. I firmly believe that reading is the ladder to success. Thank-you, Tom Field for being instrumental in my child's life and in his increasing development. Tom Field has gone above and beyond where my child is concerned they supported my efforts by providing him with education and affording him an academic strategy toward building him up for success on a personal level. I think having a show and tell for the students (parents) on their occupations would help broaden the reason why our children need education and how it is a basic and dynamic part of our society, and even more so because it would show a combining unity of school, family and education as the main source of our society.

Last modified Tom W Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.