Tom W Field Elementary School 1

Posted April 15, 2014
this is a horrible school, if you are not a mexican run, the principal is a witch and only is there for a pay check!

Posted August 19, 2013
When my son first start Tom Field he was 4 yrs. old and he was behind in all 4 areas. I requested a conference between me, my husband, his teacher, counselor, and the principal. I informed them of my concerns, our history and our struggling hope to help this young boy adjust. He is now and has been since his 1st grade yr. one of the the top 3 of his class. Every year I view the schools academic progress and achievement and am especially pleased and encouraged by their reading program and requirements. I firmly believe that reading is the ladder to success. Thank-you, Tom Field for being instrumental in my child's life and in his increasing development. Tom Field has gone above and beyond where my child is concerned they supported my efforts by providing him with education and affording him an academic strategy toward building him up for success on a personal level. I think having a show and tell for the students (parents) on their occupations would help broaden the reason why our children need education and how it is a basic and dynamic part of our society, and even more so because it would show a combining unity of school, family and education as the main source of our society.

Tom W Field Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2009

Tom W Field Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2008

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007

Tom W Field Elementary School
2151 Royal Lane, Dallas, TX  75229
Last modified Tom W Field Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tom W Field Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top