Dallas, TX

Julia C Frazier El 0

Posted January 31, 2010
My child has gone to Frazier for two years. I will they had fourth and fifth grades so my child could continue there. The principal knows all of the children's names and knows the parents. The teachers know the students also. Everyone seems to care about all of the students.

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted July 27, 2006
These is a great school. My son will be leaving the school this year, but my daughter will still attend. The principal is great, she treats her students like if they were her owe kids. The teachers are real good with their students. They really care about them. They have morning and after school tutoring. I have a younger son that has not started school yet, but when he does this is the school he will be going to.

Posted July 11, 2006
I used to attended this school six years ago and the pricipal knew everyones name and treated us like we were her children. Even thogh this school is located near the South Dallas projects,it has a good reputation and the school is very academically excelled. Almost everyone in my classroom were in a talented and gifted class. The school has all that you want in a perfect school, including safety.

Julia C Frazier El 4

Posted November 21, 2005
Great parent AND teacher involvement. Principal knows every student's name. No sports available. Academic curriculum is good.

Posted July 25, 2005