Posted January 16, 2014
Megaphone used to corral kids. Teachers say you have to use prison talk and get in their face and cuss because it is all they understand! Principals get on to teachers and let kids get by with everything undermines teachers authority. Students talked down to mistreated.

Posted May 29, 2011
I asked my 8th what was 2% of $125,000 and she could not work the problem out. I called her math teacher and told her about my daughter not being able to do a simple math problem. Her answer was that was very normal since alot of her students would not be able to work that simple math problem either and not to worry.. She blamed the students......I BLAME THE TEACHER!!!!!!..........My daughter is headed to 9th grade and she can't even do simple math problems. I can see now why DISD schools are so bad and parents who want their children to succeed and be able to attend universities move out of Dallas County........Shame on this school and shame on her math teacher.......signed a College Graduate

Posted February 21, 2011
Horrible school. My child is bullied every day, comes home depressed. I have called the school to meet with the teachers, and do not get any return phone calls.

W High Gaston Middle School 2

Posted August 23, 2009
the students in this school are very disrespectful and it's kind of hard to talk to people when all they want to do is curse and try to act like they're an adult when they are children.

W High Gaston Middle School 4

Posted July 01, 2009
This school has really made tremendous strides in student achievement. It was academically unacceptable a few years ago and now the scores rank it almost recognized. The students, teachers and administrators are really working to make the school a success. So many times society concentrates on what is going wrong with schools that are in under privileged areas this school is vested in the kids and it is showing. I hope that it continues and the school keeps getting better.

Posted June 13, 2008

W High Gaston Middle School 0

Posted May 20, 2008
This is the first D.I.S.D school my child has ever attended and I will say wow major difference! Overall the school is good, not just the standard education given to my child. I am not going to put this school down but if the professional standards were upheld at this school IN THE CLASSROOMS and not just in the publics eye it has the potental to be a MAGNIFICANT school!

Posted March 11, 2008

Posted November 23, 2007

W High Gaston Middle School 2

Posted January 30, 2007

W High Gaston Middle School
9565 Mercer Drive, Dallas, TX  75228
Last modified W High Gaston Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W High Gaston Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top