Dallas, TX

Charles A Gill Elementary School 3

Posted December 14, 2012
I used to attend this school,from Kindergarten to 2nd Grade,and it was a...mixed experience for me. The teachers where fairly good,though some were The kids were pretty awful to me,but the teachers definitely made up for it!!!

Charles A Gill Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2011
I passed by this school today and they had the Texas flag flying upside down. Would you send your kid to a school that can't even get their own state flag up the right way? If they are having difficulty they could always take a marker and write "THIS SIDE UP" on it. That's assuming that the kids can even read though.

Charles A Gill Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2011
Love this school & ALL the teachers!! All 3 of my kids had GREAT teachers & positive support from Gill staff!!

Posted May 25, 2009
My son is in Pre-K and I think the Pre-k teachers are great. I give it Five stars.

Posted June 14, 2005
I am a former student. I went Gill for five years. Pre.K-3rd grade. I am now a 7th grader, and I look back at how this school pushed me during those years. I miss my tearchers,and friends. This school challenged me academicaly,and mentaly. Their TAG program was outstanding. When I attended there I saw a high level of parent attendance,and involvement. The music program was outstanding,and so was PE. If I had to choose between my other schools and this one I would pick Gill.

Posted July 10, 2004
This is a great School! Both my daugthers attend and are involved in extra curriculars like orchestra and basketball. (Area 8 Champions in basketball). This school is changing my daughters life. The teachers and principals over at Gill are wonderful. The education, the sports, the activities they have made my daughters love school more than they ever have at other schools. Some people rate Gill as a bad school because the large classes (I don't like this either). But the leadership and teachers do an excellent job. The school suffers from a lack of parental involvement. If the parents are not part of the solution they are part of the problem. I am very involved in my childrens education. Can't say that for everyone. Gill is doing good with the resources they have.

Charles A Gill Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2004
I am a proud parent of two student at Charles A. Gill Elementary. I am very dissatisfied with the leadership and lack of control that this school offers to its students. Everything from fights, bad mouthing to disrespectfully of others, are just a few of the happenings at this school. Teachers are bias and unresponsive to the needs of its challenged students or students with special needs. I am very disappointed with the school district for allowing such a poor performing school to continue on.

Charles A Gill Elementary School
10910 Ferguson Road, Dallas, TX  75228
Last modified Charles A Gill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles A Gill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top