Dallas, TX

Charles A Gill Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2011
I passed by this school today and they had the Texas flag flying upside down. Would you send your kid to a school that can't even get their own state flag up the right way? If they are having difficulty they could always take a marker and write "THIS SIDE UP" on it. That's assuming that the kids can even read though.

Charles A Gill Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2011
Love this school & ALL the teachers!! All 3 of my kids had GREAT teachers & positive support from Gill staff!!

Charles A Gill Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2009

Posted May 25, 2009
My son is in Pre-K and I think the Pre-k teachers are great. I give it Five stars.

Charles A Gill Elementary School 2

Charles A Gill Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2005

Posted June 14, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student. I went Gill for five years. Pre.K-3rd grade. I am now a 7th grader, and I look back at how this school pushed me during those years. I miss my tearchers,and friends. This school challenged me academicaly,and mentaly. Their TAG program was outstanding. When I attended there I saw a high level of parent attendance,and involvement. The music program was outstanding,and so was PE. If I had to choose between my other schools and this one I would pick Gill.

Charles A Gill Elementary School
10910 Ferguson Road, Dallas, TX  75228
Last modified Charles A Gill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles A Gill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top