Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 23, 2016
I want to thank Mrs. Vargas Garcia for being there for me and her students. She is honestly the best teacher I've ever had in my life

Posted February 23, 2016
I am a student there and I'm in my last year there and the staff at this school is so caring. All the teachers actually want to teach the students not just show up so they could get paid. Not to mention my orchestra/mariachi teacher Mrs.Maria Guadelupe Vargas Garcia. I call her my second mom and she cares sooo much about her students. Honestly, I'm really going to miss everyone at this school this fall.

W E Greiner Exploratory Arts Acade 1

Posted September 22, 2014
Please know, if your child is white/caucasion they will be bullied unmercifully at this school. I had to pull my son out after 4 months, because of the physical, verbal, and emotional abuse he was enduring at this school. In all fairness, the principal did warn us that he would probably get bullied. She wasn't kidding. I just didn't realize how severe the bullying would be.

Posted April 27, 2014
Greiner Middle School is the best middle school in Dallas ISD! Definitely has great leadership, the Principal, administration, faculty and staff care , and love doing whatever it takes to ensure the student's academic success, and has top notch technology inside it! Great community and organization involvement. It was a joy working at this campus!

Posted January 04, 2014
I have been a student here at W.E Greiner for almost three years now. I started from 6th grade , and yes i admit its scary to go somewhere where you dont know anyone. But believe me when you look at the school and go in your going to feel save, welcome and inspired by many talented students. This school is very special even though kids dont know each other they are welcoming to eachother. They have sone of the best teachers. They are supporting and wheb you need help they would be there for you . At first you might feel pressured because its a new school new teachers etc. But as you go along it is a great opportunity for your future . W.E Greiner is the best middle school in the country. Now im in the 8th grade andd have joined the AVID family which helped me get organized and on task . " We have PRIDE"

Posted August 22, 2013
extraordinary. They are out for the best interest for the student and help them exceed.

Posted May 21, 2013
Excellent they keep me update on everything and the teachers are very good they call me If Is necesary.

W E Greiner Exploratory Arts Acade 4

Posted August 24, 2011
I don't believe it's 100% a healthy environment for the students, but I can say that the knowledge and learning performance is really high, and in that area I have no complains for the school. I am an ex student

Posted March 26, 2011
I love this school! The teachers are great and always help you if you don't understand something. The discipline is very well handled by administrators and principles.

Posted October 08, 2009
Greiner has the best Teachers & Staff! Love all the Academy too! Band, Choir, Dance, Theather, Orchestra, Mariachi, Visual Arts....It can't get any better than that!

501 South Edgefield Avenue, Dallas, TX  75208
Last modified W E Greiner Exploratory Arts Acade is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.