School Of Health Professions 5

Posted April 17, 2010
I go to this school right now and they do not tolerate slackers. Many of the students last semester got removed because of the low grades they were getting.

School Of Health Professions 5

Posted December 25, 2009
I attended HSHP from 2003 to 2007. Everyone I know from my graduating class is currently enrolled in an undergraduate program. HSHP consistently churns out highly motivated, truly dedicated, medically educated individuals. I will begin attending UT SouthWestern in the fall of 2010 and I owe it all to this WONDERFUL school! Be prepared for the rigors of a REAL magnet program, however. My undergraduate studies seemed easy in comparison to the time I spent at Townview HSHP. The support is there if you are motivated.

School Of Health Professions 0

Posted June 16, 2008
I'm VERY pleased with the level of education my daughter receives. The teachers offer before/after school tutoring and offer personal conferences with parents to keep them informed of their student's grades.

School Of Health Professions
1201 East 8th Street, Dallas, TX  75203
Last modified School Of Health Professions is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School Of Health Professions Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top