Dallas, TX

Sam Houston Elementary School 3

Posted March 02, 2015
Sam Houston has the potential to be a great school. The problem I've run into is the principal, some teachers and office staff seem to be prejudice against the africian-american students/parents. It's a great school if your part of the hispanic race. Thanks.

Sam Houston Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2013
Best school I have sent my kids too! I been to 4 different schools in this area and SAM HOUSTON IS #1!

Posted August 03, 2008
Excellent school with great and compassionate teachers. Most of my nieces assisted to Sam Houston. And I had been in contact with a very caring staff that most of the times went out of their way to help us. Yes! is a very old building(100 yrs) but the difference is Sam Houston kids and their staff.

Posted February 13, 2008
This is quite a good school, with great teachers. Even the building is bit old from outside, but it's still quite well maintained inside. Overall, I am happy to have my son schooling here

2827 Throckmorton Street, Dallas, TX  75219
Last modified Sam Houston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sam Houston Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top