Dallas, TX

Posted April 11, 2012
AMAZING school. The staff and students are all so poised and so caring for each other. It's so unfortunate that they are shutting this school down.

Posted December 16, 2011
I attended this school in Pre-K, Kinder and First Grade and my daughter is there now. It is amazing that this school has kept the school to be an environment that nurturing, caring and excellent. I still feel the same feeling when I walk in there 25+ years later. My daughter is very happy there and I hope to send my 3 other children there. Ms. Fernandez and her faculty/staff do a great job!

Posted December 15, 2011
I love this school I attended kinder -3rd grade. Loved it then and and now.. All the kids in my family attend there. Right now we have 15 kids enrolled. Stories we tell them about our teachers are now being replaced with the NEW generation. PROUD to know that thes lil Eagles are a Blue Ribbon School and are constantly helping students with the BEST education they deserve.

Posted December 09, 2011
Great school. I love to go and substitute there. I feel that it is one of the best schools in the nation,

Posted November 29, 2011
At Bonham, students are the number one priority. Principal Henandez makes it her duty to know each and every student and is always willing to speak to parents regarding their concerns and comments. I have found that each teacher follows her example and provides extraordinary care and guidance to their students. At Bonham, the teachers organized team sports of basball and soccer. Playing sports promotes good sportmanship and leadership skils. Bonham is the ideal size and provides everything an elementary student needs to flourish.

Posted October 24, 2010
Mary has been at Bonham for 3 years. The school is like a family. She is getting a great education and loves to go to school every day. The teachers work very hard to challenge Mary and teacher her patience. Bonham is a Blue Ribbon School and one of our teachers just won the 2010 Milken National Educator Award! Great cultural mix with caring involved parents. We are lucky to have this school!

Posted May 25, 2010
Another year -exemplary! no wonder we love this school. Congratulations to Bonham Elementary - students, staff, parents, and community!

Posted October 13, 2009
I am really satisfied with Principal, staffs and teachers. My kid's teacher is very helpful and kind so that I ask about my kid freely. Also, teachers care all students very intensively and kindly even after school activity. Even though there are many hispanic students, asian and white students also are getting increasing. I really love this school. Also, my sweet daughter also really love this school. My anohter kids also will be here definetely.

Posted October 10, 2009
My son was in A+ student in that school and he still is. He wishes he still stays on that school, but hes in the 6th grade. The school has , well i can't explain, the school is very exellent for the children!

Posted September 28, 2009
Walk in the school and you'll feel it, too. There is a warmth at this school that oozes out and about the halls and classrooms. Kids are treated with respect and teachers instill an 'I can learn it' attitude in all their students. Parents in the neighborhood who choose to send their children to other schools or private ones are missing the opportunity of a lifetime to have their kids in a school that will nurture their children, while giving them a 'real world' experience by going to school with children from other cultures and races.

James B Bonham El