Dallas, TX

Anson Jones Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2013
No the Principal is not on top thing. Some teachers are not great there are some teachers You cannot trust his good teachers??????????????????????

Anson Jones Elementary School 4

Posted November 13, 2012
IT'S A GREAT SCHOOL THE PRINCIPAL IS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING AND THE TEACHERS ARE GREAT !

Anson Jones Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2012
The principal at this school is involved in unethical hiring practices. He does not honor his commitments and cannot be trusted. Stay away from this campus.

Anson Jones Elementary School 3

Posted May 28, 2009

Anson Jones Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2009

Anson Jones Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
I remember when I went to this exact same school back in 85-91; now I have 2 nieces one nephew and my own son going to the exact same school. Knowing that there are still some teachers teaching at Anson Jones since I was there makes me feel a little comfort. I really appreciate what Anson Jones has done to help out the children. I am very ecstatic that my son is going to the same school his father and I went too. He is learning so much more and there are so many familiar and happy faces there. I feel so comfortable having my son following some foot steps that we both made. We asked him if he wanted to go to some other school but he choose to go to Anson Jones. Thank you very much Anson Jones and we appreciate everything you have done for our kids.

Anson Jones Elementary School
3901 Meredith Avenue, Dallas, TX  75211
Last modified Anson Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anson Jones Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top