Dallas, TX

H I Holland El At Lisbon 5

Posted March 19, 2012
Holland Elementary is a great school. My children have attended Lisbon Elementary which is now Holland Elementary and now my grandchildren attend. The Principal is very nice and he is always doing things for the students. The teachers are wonderful and they truly care about the students being successful. The office manager is so sweet and always professional. She does things at the school for the students and families that I've never seen another person in her position do. She mentors students, she gets donations to help the families for thanksgiving and christmas. She also tutor students. The CRC is always kind and willing to help you and sometime just listen to your problems. I am glad that my children and grandchildren attend this school.

H I Holland El At Lisbon 1

Posted March 18, 2012
Worst school in DISD hands down. From the Principal on down, its a waste of taxpayers money. The computer teacher adds no value and the PTA and front office are useless. Please do not donate because you don't have any idea how the money is used

H I Holland El At Lisbon 3

Posted January 31, 2007

H I Holland El At Lisbon 5

Posted January 11, 2006

H I Holland El At Lisbon
4203 South Lancaster Road, Dallas, TX  75216
(972) 749-1900
Last modified H I Holland El At Lisbon is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H I Holland El At Lisbon Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top