Posted April 17, 2014
Mt. Auburn Elementary School has proved to be the best placement for our "adopted" refugee from Thailand. She started the school year in kindergarten with limited, broken English and is now speaking in sentences and reading. I can't say enough good things about this school and her excellent teacher.

Posted March 09, 2011
Our two children go to Harris Private school. We are so happy with our decision to change from a public to a private school. They get so much one on one time with the Teacher and the Teacher knows exactly what is going on with our children. Our children have advanced in all subjects and we know with this type of schooling they will grow to be great adults. It is so important for children to get this type of attention and I know it will help them all aspects of their lives. It was a decision we made and adjusted our family budget to be able to pay for private school. My husband and I never imagined that we would have to send our children to a private school but knew the decision had to be made and the money is well worth our children's future. If you are thinking about it a change please check our Harris Private School. I have noticed to that the children are very well behaved at this school. They are very respectful and are taught to be respectful.

Mount Auburn Elementary School 1

Posted January 29, 2011
I dislike this school very much.I have went to this school myself and the staff\teachers did not help at all.I remember the teachers saying to my mother I would never pass 3rd grade or T.A.K.S. and said I needed a Doctor.They keep saying there was something wrong with me but my mother said "She will prove you all wrong and she will pass." When I toke the T.A.K.S. I got commended.

Mount Auburn Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2010
I have only positive things to say about the curriculum at this school, their handling of my son's constant bullying leaves a lot to be desired. One of my son's P.E. instructors told him if he wasn't bleeding then it wasn't worth her time. I called the school and spoke with his teacher but nothing came of it. Eventually his teacher decided to intervene, once the students were sticking aweful notes to my son's back, too little to late.

Posted October 22, 2009
This school is so organized, and the teachers really get involved by really helping when kids need it!!! My kids loooove it!

Posted June 03, 2008

Mount Auburn Elementary School 0

Posted February 10, 2008
my daughter attends here and we love it ! great school !

Mount Auburn Elementary School 0

Posted December 12, 2007
I am a high school student who volunteers at Mount Auburn three times per week. These kids are remarkable-- they are smart, friendly, and have a genuine concern for each other. In addition, the teachers are young and engaging. The facilities, moreover, are great. I have attended private and parochial schooling my entire life, but I would have loved to attend Mount Auburn as an elementary school student.

Mount Auburn Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2007

Mount Auburn Elementary School 4

Posted February 07, 2006
'My two children have attended Mount Auburn since they were in Pre-K. Mount Auburn has been known to put their children first. Each child is encouraged to do their best at all times. The teachers work hard to bring out the best in each and every child as needed. The principal is a great leader and does her best to encourage the children. Thank you Mount Auburn for helping my children be the best that they an be.'

Mount Auburn Elementary School
6012 East Grand Avenue, Dallas, TX  75223
Last modified Mount Auburn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Auburn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top