Posted January 31, 2014
I was looking for a condo unit around Uptown and saw this school in the realtor's page. The name sounds familiar so I search a little bit. Guess what, my grandfather graduated from North Dallas! My dad and his family turned out great. Thanks to my grandad's education from this school. I will definitely check it out one of these days.

Posted January 26, 2014
I love this school! My daughter graduated two years ago and my youngest son is a senior this year. My children went to three different high schools in Dallas ISD and only in North Dallas we found stability. The principal is such a good hearted person and puts students interest above all else. The teachers are very caring and do their best to help my children succeed. This school has changed my impression about Dallas ISD. There are great employees in the district and they are lumped in one high school, in North Dallas. Thank you Bulldogs for caring so much for my children. My daughter now attends UT Austin with a scholarship.

Posted June 12, 2013
As a resident who lives directly across the street from North Dallas High school, I can honestly say that this has to be the worst school in all of DISD. Everyday, I see kids roaming Cole Ave and hanging out at the park - during school hrs! What's worse is the graffiti they leave behind. I see nothing but 'hood-rats' and kids headed for trouble. Shame on DISD for not making this the best school in the district. After-all, it is in the best neighborhood in Dallas!

Posted March 05, 2013
Hay oportunidades en esta escuela como tutoria gratis y el s bado. La directora es muy bueno y los maestros tambien.

Posted October 31, 2011
This is my first year at North Dallas High School and my first year being a student of DISD. North Dallas is very unqualified. The teachers and administrators are HORRIBLE! I am a student and I don't think I would not recommend ND to anyone I know. This school has lack of skills the students can choose when they want to come to school, the teachers and principals have no control over the student body. The school was rated by the State Of Texas the lowest of the low. ACADEMICALLY UNNACEPTABLE! This school has one of the HIGHEST dropout rates. I am withdrawing from ND and if your reading this please don't enroll you children into this school. You will get wrongfully accused of skipping class you will have to go to court pay fines.. for nothing. this faculty is highly disrespectful. ND WORST SCHOOL IN DALLAS

Posted June 09, 2010
This was my daughter first and last time atteding North Dallas High School. She was wrongfully accused of skipping class as well as cheating in a class. I don't even think the school has central air and central heat. As of currently, this school has been deemed academically unacceptable and students are being given the option of transfering to an academically acceptable campus for next school year. DISD has me so angry, I am looking at moving to another city just so my daughter can get the education she rightfully deserves.

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted February 28, 2008

North Dallas High School
3120 North Haskell Avenue, Dallas, TX  75204
Last modified North Dallas High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Dallas High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top