Dallas, TX

Elisha M Pease Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2013
I love this school. It's very family oriented. I feel welcomed at my children's school and the staff is terrific.

Elisha M Pease Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Elisha M Pease is a great school. The teacher and parent networking is awesome. I love this school. My daughter has been a straight 8 student since Pre K . This school and a 5 star and the status speaks for it self.

Posted April 07, 2010
I love this school and in my opinion it's one of the best schools in the Oak Cliff area, my son attended this school for three years. The principal is a very sympathetic, caring and has a very professional demeanor. The teachers are great and this school has a positive and welcoming atmosphere.

Elisha M Pease Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted May 30, 2008
I rate Elisha M. Pease with 5 stars. In my opinion and many others, it is one of the best Elementary Schools you can find in the Oak Cliff area. Elisha M. Pease has an Extraordinary Principle, She is alert an highly intelligent. She pays a meticulous sense to detail, which make me feel that no only my child, but the other children who attend the school are in good hands. There are excellent teachers who really care about the students educational needs. The entire school is in order. The environment is welcoming, clean, safe, and the building is in excellent condition.

Posted August 03, 2007

Elisha M Pease Elementary School 2

Posted January 17, 2004

Elisha M Pease Elementary School
2914 Cummings Street, Dallas, TX  75216
Last modified Elisha M Pease Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elisha M Pease Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top