Dallas, TX

John High Reagan Elementary School 5

Posted March 24, 2008
Current Principal, Sebastian Bozas, has handled the new post very well. We have a extensive interactive active media as well as technology used in the classroom. There seems to be an open-door policy and parents love our school and often volunteer. We are a great team.

John High Reagan Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2007
Current principal, Olga McAdams, is to be commended for assembling a quality faculty, in particular, an usually large number of male teachers in the upper grades. A high level of classroom discipline is evident throughout the school, freeing teachers to spend more time teaching students, and less time disciplining them, than is the norm for DISD elementary schools.

John High Reagan Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2005

John High Reagan Elementary School 5

Posted October 09, 2004
I am really lucky that my child is enrolled in such an awesome school. My daughter is in 5th grade. The 5th grade teachers are best of the best teachers. Reagan is a recognized school in area with very few recognized schools.

John High Reagan Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2004
I like this school. We moved from California and I was concerned about how my two boys would take it. The teachers and staff learned my childrens names quickly and helped them feel comfortable at school. When we needed to go on a trip, they found a way for us to do it. The school seems more disciplined than previous schools we have attended. The curriculum includes music, science, and computers as well as reading and math.

John High Reagan Elementary School
201 North Adams Avenue, Dallas, TX  75208
Last modified John High Reagan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John High Reagan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top