Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

My child was unfairly treated badly by certain students as well as staff. The matter was addressed by me and nothing changed, my child will not be returning next year.

My child will not be returning to this school next year. This school is lacking in educational elements as well as the overall unbiased treatment of ALL students, not just the ones certain teachers or rather teacher "assistant's" seem to gravitate towards. I have found this to be the worst school my child has EVER had the misfortune to attend. I'll pay for private school next year.

This school is horribile the teachers yell at students all the time and roll there eyes at them I've caught them a few times.the Fls teachers are the best Mrs Scott and Mrs Bolton.but other than that the teachers have no respect for other people's children.one teacher told my kid to shut up,your dumb.never send your students here. I hope within the next year my kids will be far awway from d.I.s.d.

This is a great school with very, caring teachers and principal! To the parent that gave this school a low rating--- unfortunately your child didn't have the best teacher. Most of the teachers are extraordinary and you shouldn't give this school a low rating based on one teacher.

This school is terrible please don't come here they yell at the students and make them cry and their's no outdoor activity please don't come here.

The only reason i did not give this school 5 stars is that no school is perfect. I have nothing but good things to say about this school. The staff's care and concern for our children is obvious. I have a daughter in the 4th grade and one in the 3rd grade. Any problems that your children may have are dealth with professionally and with kindness. Great Job Principal Montgomery and Staff!!!!!!!!

This school is excellent. My daughter talks constantly about her time with her Talented and Gifted teacher at this school, even though she's already moved in Junior High.

this school is the greatest school ever! all my three children have went there and are very successful now.

I love the one on one teaching on those students falling behind in class.

This is a great school. Teachers are commited to teaching and parents are willing to participate in school activities.

Last modified Reinhardt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.