Dallas, TX

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted August 17, 2015
This question is irrelevant to my review as stated my daughter is a student at another campus

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted August 17, 2015
My child attends Hexter and this question is not relevant to my complaint . Once again this lady is a bully to my child

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted August 17, 2015
This question is irrelevant to my review. This lady is a bully! Once again a bully

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted August 17, 2015
Without a leader who shows respect to school coaches and parents how can the children learn the true meaning

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted August 17, 2015
The students deserve a better principal and leader . She needs a replacement FAST. TEA has her under review

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted August 17, 2015
Poor leadership ...very unprofessional ...can't believe she is Principal of this school. I can't believe she is back at the helm

Dan D Rogers Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2015
Lisa Lovato ...the Principal is a bully! Watch out ..other reviews from before our incident confirm this Mario Salvato

Dan D Rogers Elementary School 2

Posted June 07, 2014
what makes this school great is the teachers, the principal lisa lovato is horrible. she is rude and she is not fair at all. she gives preferences to her daughter who is a bully but won the class citizenship award!! really!! she bullied my child and always threating her that she can do anything to her because her mom is the principal. besides all that she is VERY RUDE!!! I cant believe she is the principal of the school. Also she plays the role that she dont speak spanish when she clearly does!!

Dan D Rogers Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2013
Put my daughter in and after 2 week's she's VERY HAPPY and the teachers appear to be very caring. So far I am truly happy with Miss Lovato and the teacher. I also really like the staff in general, always welcoming and regularly ask how they can help. I will report back in a few months for a more in depth review.

Dan D Rogers Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2012
This school has great teachers who really care about their students. However, the principle micromanages them to the point of dysfunction!!!Ms Lovato is always yelling at someone for something. My son does not want to go to this school anymore because he is tired of seeing his teachers get yelled at.

5314 Abrams Road, Dallas, TX  75214
Last modified Dan D Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dan D Rogers Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top