Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

This question is irrelevant to my review as stated my daughter is a student at another campus

Amount of homework: no rating

My child attends Hexter and this question is not relevant to my complaint . Once again this lady is a bully to my child

Develops character: Neutral

Poor leadership ...very unprofessional ...can't believe she is Principal of this school. I can't believe she is back at the helm

Lisa Lovato ...the Principal is a bully! Watch out ..other reviews from before our incident confirm this Mario Salvato

what makes this school great is the teachers, the principal lisa lovato is horrible. she is rude and she is not fair at all. she gives preferences to her daughter who is a bully but won the class citizenship award!! really!! she bullied my child and always threating her that she can do anything to her because her mom is the principal. besides all that she is VERY RUDE!!! I cant believe she is the principal of the school. Also she plays the role that she dont speak spanish when she clearly does!!

Put my daughter in and after 2 week's she's VERY HAPPY and the teachers appear to be very caring. So far I am truly happy with Miss Lovato and the teacher. I also really like the staff in general, always welcoming and regularly ask how they can help. I will report back in a few months for a more in depth review.

This school has great teachers who really care about their students. However, the principle micromanages them to the point of dysfunction!!!Ms Lovato is always yelling at someone for something. My son does not want to go to this school anymore because he is tired of seeing his teachers get yelled at.

The officer and Teachers have a good impatience. Today my son had little cough, the office telephone me and his teacher Ms. Howse also pay attention to about this. Thanks.

I've had my children at Rogers for the last few years and every year it just continues to get better. The staff and teachers take a genuine interest in the children's education and well being. Due to moving multiple times, I have dealt with Plano and Richardson school districts who have well known great reputations. They have way more resources and way more money to do things for the schools. Rogers might be way less in having the finicial resources to do things for the children, but where lacking they make up in geniune caring and desire to help these childrens lives and future in their education. My children soar in this enviroment and even though I have moved from the area now, its worth the drive time of 1 1/2 hrs a day to and back. All around great school and I feel lucky to have my kids attend.

Dan D. Rogers had it's problems in the past. But that's where the bad ends and the good begins. Placing #3 in Ball Room Dancing DISD wide, a very involved PTA with a reconstruction make over, Dan D Rogers is truly a school I am proud to have 3 children in. The truth in today's Dan D. Rogers is that these negitive reviews just don't aply. Check it out yourself today!

Last modified Dan D Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.