Posted October 12, 2010
Rosemont is a public school with a great reputation, a diverse population of kids, and teachers willing to explore cool opportunities like the ability to teach important skills and knowledge using environmental education at the Twelve Hills Nature Center.

Rosemont Elementary School 4

Posted January 08, 2010
In response to the poster below, actually almost 90% of the Rosemeont Primary students are Hispanic not Caucasian as she claims below. As she says, that shouldn't matter to the teachers and staff, but I wanted to correct her error.

Rosemont Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2010
i'am a mother of four as for the parent assuming that it only caters to non-eglish speaking cildren !i have fourth grader and also a kinder in the schools! for you infro my children were born and raised here as was i and there father!!!most of the sundents that go to to rosemont and the primary school are white so there for the school caters to english or a certain race !it dose not matther to me what race or color children go to school with our children we have raised our children to be color blind!i love rosemont and the primary the teachers are very active with the students and the parents !i know its hard to give one on one but the teachers some how always are able to give there equaly!i just wish the main princpal was more involed!also more focused !teachers and staff are great!

Posted December 12, 2009

Rosemont Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2009
Teachers are excellent! Only thing is it caters to non english speaking children. When questioned about it no answers ever given

Posted March 31, 2009
Wow! Rosemont has done so much for my children. My kindergartener was reading, really reading, by December. The parent involvement is amazing. The administration is responsive to needs of parents and students. The teachers are dedicated beyond belief by spending their own time and money teaching our children. Thank you, Rosemont, for being a standout neighborhood elementary school within DISD-a district that is becoming one of magnets and specialty schools.

Posted June 17, 2008
My children and I are very happy at Rosemont. At our other school, we were so unhappy that it was a constant battle just to make them go to school. Now they love it so much they have perfect attendance. There are always flyers being sent home about some extra-curriculum activity or another plus various field trips/school events. Not only am I involved but I want to be involved. I have no shortage of suggestions of activities for my kids. Plus due to the hard work and attention of the teachers, my kids grades and scores are high. Principal is friendly and approachable.

Posted May 20, 2008
It is a good school. My daughter studies in Rosemont and her teacher encourage her to read a lot plus they take children to theaters, museums, the zoo and some other places to make more interesting to learn.

Posted May 01, 2008
When my daughter started attending rosemont her reading level was very low. But now she has been attending rosemont for more than 2 years and she was able to pass her reading task test. She also has adhd and all of rosemonts staff has helped me with my daughters behavior problem including the principal she is a great principal. If parents would put their 50% by helping their kids at home and encourage kids to read more maybe they wont blame the teachers and principals.

Rosemont Elementary School 0

Posted February 11, 2008
I am very pleased with Rosemont. My son has gone the last 3 years. I am impressed with the teachers and their desire to really help the kids achieve. There is plenty of extra curricular activities as well.

Rosemont Elementary School
719 North Montclair Avenue, Dallas, TX  75208
Last modified Rosemont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top