Bad
Good

Edna Rowe Elementary School 5

Posted April 29, 2013
i went there last year it was good thee teachers would put attention to us ,but know the 5th grade theachers movee to truett yall should send yall kids too truett thee teachers aree awesome! ~from a studient thanx doe EDNA ROWE!

Posted January 06, 2013
I went to this school in the 80s it's no good some of the teacher we're un patient and no help at all thanks to this school my reading is on a low level it's so embarrassing eventually I dropped out of school if I could I would sue the school for me being at this level ... thanks a lot you give me no hope at all

Edna Rowe Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2011
I am very satisfied with Edna Rowe. I think it's an excellent school with wonderful caring staff. Everyone is so involved with the children excelling to their full potential. Not to mention the great variety of after school activities they offer to the children. This school has definitely exceeded my expectations.

Edna Rowe Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2006
Edna Rowe is a very good school. Whenever I have a problem with anything the teachers get right on it. I feel that the teachers work very hard and are very concerened with my child's education. They constantly keep you informed of your child's progress and give you tips on how to help your child.

Edna Rowe Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2006
Good principal involvement, caring teachers, many extra curricular activites available.

Posted February 03, 2005
This is my child first year in school and I have received more phone calls than I can count. I feel the teachers are not taking control in the classroom therefore I am getting calls about petty things such as talking, not staying seat, ect. in which they should be able to handle. There is no supervision at lunch or gym. What five year old is not going to get out of control when the coast is clear. I also feel she does more work at home than at school. The teachers also need to look more presentable when showing up for work and show some kind of interest that they want to be there. Children need direction and because this is not happening I would not recommend this school. Looking over the views from other parents the stories is similar so authorities need to take heed.

Posted November 04, 2004
I think that when the principal says that the doors are going to open at 7:15 it should mean that the doors open an 7:15 not any later. You are not suppost to have to worry about your child when you drop them off at school and I do. Because there is no one there who wants to take responsibility for these children. I think its way past time for the teachers and the principal and the vice principal to do there job.

Posted October 08, 2004
I had 3 children attend this school and this was the worse school I have ever experienced. The principal was a poor example to the staff. My children were not problem kids, but I did see the way others were treated. I think that the entire staff needs to be removed and start from scratch. The hand full of teachers that care are developing a poor attitude due to feeling frustrated all the time with dealing the attitudes of the other staff members. Hopefully none of the children will be permantly scared the way my neighbor's child has been scared with his experiences. He really hated school while attending, but now loves school in Carrollton. God bless the wonderful staff in Carrollton for saving at least one child who had the mis fortune to have to endure the horrible attitudes and poorly educated staff at Edna Rowe.

Posted July 30, 2004
This is a poor excuse for a school. During the school year, I have had problem after problem with the staff. Not only are the teachers pathetic; so are the principals. This was the worst experience a parent could have. I never would have thought teachers could be so unprofessional. This school is a disgrace and should be shut down!!!

Edna Rowe Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2003
This school once had it together but I belive it starts with the head of the school and then the teachers would see the fight and spirit of the head but there is no passion their anymore.

Edna Rowe Elementary School
4918 Hovenkamp Drive, Dallas, TX  75227
Last modified Edna Rowe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.