Edna Rowe Elementary School 1

Posted January 06, 2013
I went to this school in the 80s it's no good some of the teacher we're un patient and no help at all thanks to this school my reading is on a low level it's so embarrassing eventually I dropped out of school if I could I would sue the school for me being at this level ... thanks a lot you give me no hope at all

Posted September 21, 2011
I am very satisfied with Edna Rowe. I think it's an excellent school with wonderful caring staff. Everyone is so involved with the children excelling to their full potential. Not to mention the great variety of after school activities they offer to the children. This school has definitely exceeded my expectations.

Posted April 28, 2009

Posted June 13, 2006

Edna Rowe Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2006
Edna Rowe is a very good school. Whenever I have a problem with anything the teachers get right on it. I feel that the teachers work very hard and are very concerened with my child's education. They constantly keep you informed of your child's progress and give you tips on how to help your child.

Edna Rowe Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2006
Good principal involvement, caring teachers, many extra curricular activites available.

Posted July 25, 2005

Posted June 24, 2005
- a former student

Posted June 20, 2005

Posted March 07, 2005

Edna Rowe Elementary School
4918 Hovenkamp Drive, Dallas, TX  75227
Last modified Edna Rowe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edna Rowe Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top