Bad
Good

i went there last year it was good thee teachers would put attention to us ,but know the 5th grade theachers movee to truett yall should send yall kids too truett thee teachers aree awesome! ~from a studient thanx doe EDNA ROWE!

I went to this school in the 80s it's no good some of the teacher we're un patient and no help at all thanks to this school my reading is on a low level it's so embarrassing eventually I dropped out of school if I could I would sue the school for me being at this level ... thanks a lot you give me no hope at all

I am very satisfied with Edna Rowe. I think it's an excellent school with wonderful caring staff. Everyone is so involved with the children excelling to their full potential. Not to mention the great variety of after school activities they offer to the children. This school has definitely exceeded my expectations.

Last modified Edna Rowe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.