Dallas, TX

John W Runyon Elementary School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
I have two daughters at John W. Runyon and i just love the teachers that they had in the past. My oldest daughter when she started there in kindergarden, i transferred her from Inspired Vision Academy to Runyon, and her teacher said that she was really behind in her learning. She said that she was going to work really hard for her to learn what she needs to be in the same level as the other kids and for me and my family to also help her. So we did, and she did great. Her kindergarden teacher was great, she is a wonderful teacher with alot of patients.

Posted August 21, 2008
I agree, I have a third grader, and first grader there and they both have had wonderful teachers, and seem to learn a great deal. I wouldnt change anything either, I do hate that we moved, and now my children may have to go to a new school, I hope they are as good as Runyon.

Posted August 19, 2007

Posted August 01, 2007
Both of my children attend John W. Runyon Elementary.The 2006-2007 school year was their first year there and I have no complaints. My son is in the PPCD Program and he could not have had better teachers. They really care about the students and helping them achieve their gaols. My daughter was in the forth grade and had great teachers as well. They really put forth the extra effort in helping the students. Everyone we had dealings with last school year were child focused. I'm glad my children attend this school. I would highly recommend Runyon to anyone for a great learning enviroment.

Posted February 20, 2007
My son attends John W. Runyon Elementary he is in the first grade and his teacher is the best I wouldn't change anything about her or this school. I would have to say from all the different Elementary Schools I have been too and have seen this one blows all of them away!

Posted July 25, 2005

Posted June 21, 2005

Posted June 20, 2005

John W Runyon Elementary School
10750 Cradlerock Drive, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified John W Runyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John W Runyon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top