Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

There are teachers that are races tours kids and the disciplinary action they have there is a joke my son has been getting bullied ever sence he started going to that school never had I or my kids had this much trouble at any other school they really have a lot of work to do in this school I am not happy with them at all.

I have one grandchild attending this school so I will be checking and researching this school in depth.

I have two daughters at John W. Runyon and i just love the teachers that they had in the past. My oldest daughter when she started there in kindergarden, i transferred her from Inspired Vision Academy to Runyon, and her teacher said that she was really behind in her learning. She said that she was going to work really hard for her to learn what she needs to be in the same level as the other kids and for me and my family to also help her. So we did, and she did great. Her kindergarden teacher was great, she is a wonderful teacher with alot of patients.

I agree, I have a third grader, and first grader there and they both have had wonderful teachers, and seem to learn a great deal. I wouldnt change anything either, I do hate that we moved, and now my children may have to go to a new school, I hope they are as good as Runyon.

Both of my children attend John W. Runyon Elementary.The 2006-2007 school year was their first year there and I have no complaints. My son is in the PPCD Program and he could not have had better teachers. They really care about the students and helping them achieve their gaols. My daughter was in the forth grade and had great teachers as well. They really put forth the extra effort in helping the students. Everyone we had dealings with last school year were child focused. I'm glad my children attend this school. I would highly recommend Runyon to anyone for a great learning enviroment.

My son attends John W. Runyon Elementary he is in the first grade and his teacher is the best I wouldn't change anything about her or this school. I would have to say from all the different Elementary Schools I have been too and have seen this one blows all of them away!

Last modified John W Runyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.