1 star

Posted February 07, 2011
Past student from years ago, but it sounds like things have not changed much. If I had to choose between placing my child in this school or quitting my job and homeschooling, I would choose homeschooling, hands down. This school was a huge detriment to my future and I witnessed things there I should never have seen as a child.

Posted April 28, 2009

Thomas J Rusk Middle School 2

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted July 04, 2007
This being a small school, does not get the resources that I would like to see my child entitled to. As a low performing school, there should be more resources to help the teachers be successful. Administration lacks a lot to be desired. It is time for change in this building. The environment is not the safest for students. There is lack of parental involvement. I would not recommend my friends to sent their children there, until someone cleans house. It does have potential! Low performing teachers are allowed to stay there and not make a positive impact on our children. Until then, they will continue to struggle.

Thomas J Rusk Middle School 2

Posted June 02, 2005

Thomas J Rusk Middle School
2929 Inwood Road, Dallas, TX  75235
(972) 925-2000
Last modified Thomas J Rusk Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas J Rusk Middle School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top