Uplift Education-Peak Prep High School 5

Posted May 01, 2014
This is one of my son's first school years coming here. I can honestly say that he has learned a lot. All the teachers here want you the best for the students. They do require parent involvement which I feel is good. We as parents should be involve in anything that our children do. I like the fact that one of their focuses is in higher these students education. Ever student should think about attending college and furthering their education.

Uplift Education-Peak Prep High School 3

Posted February 02, 2011
I'm skeptical about this "school" being segregated from Peak Academy or, particularly Peak Advantage, and wonder if that isn't to start over on reviews. Collectively, the school is known as Peak Preparatory, a K-12 Charter school in East Dallas. My student attended both the lower and upper campus schools but has been gone for a couple of years. Unless things have changed dramatically, they put enormous pressure on the students, but get some results in doing so. However, one would think with all the expectations that the student body would be very excelled, but it's not. On a positive note, the current Senior Director was the former beloved and respected director of the lower school, so here's hoping that the much-needed changes are taking place. If there are no other recent reviews under this school, look up Peak Advantage for more of an indication of what's going on at the school today. I am a FORMER PARENT.

Uplift Education-Peak Prep High School
1825 Market Center Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75207
Last modified Uplift Education-Peak Prep High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uplift Education-Peak Prep High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top