Posted December 18, 2013
Honestly, I love my school. Yes, we have had some bumps on the road where the teachers are being overloaded and the organization is not the best sometimes. But what do you expect? Last Year we had horrible administrators. They couldn't give two ounces of water for us the students, the parents, or the teachers. By the way things are going right now, I see a lot of progress. I've been at Williams for more than 6 years and I know how much the school has changed. Its an amazing place. I've grown up so much and I've valued what I have. The school is college prep and it gives you exactly college prep. I cant be passing unless I attend tutoring for some classes. Its that difficult, but I don't mind it. Because studying and taking time to review outside of the classroom is college-bound. This new administration has really been on it, academic wise and student-body wise. They really want to see the school progress unlike last year. I really recommend putting your child at Williams. Even if they complain, the work load, that its so strict. Its much better for them than any public school. They'll be happy they attend Williams when they start their college process.

Posted September 26, 2013
I think with the new Principal of Williams Preparatory, we can say that with great confidence and know that any thing or situation, we are sure you will be heard. Thanks Williams Preparatory and all the staff

Uplift Education-Williams Prep High School 2

Posted September 12, 2013
The vice principal is highly unorganized, unprofessional, and unproductive in the work place. Forget about a timely and professional response teachers do not want to deal with her and when they have too they often walk away without help anyways. The lack of planning and organization takes a big toll on the teachers and in turn takes a toll on the scholars. I have much more to say about this subject but will cut it short because this is only a review not a small book. I'm disappointed in the lack of quality in the way this school treats and cares for their employees. Turn over rate in high for a reason.

Posted August 02, 2013
Seeing Williams Preparatory values taught to students, I feel much more fortunate that this school has accepted my children. I have seen my children have changed and learned to value life in a safer way. For us, his parents, has meant a chance to see much more clearly where our children finish their studies in a successful manner and can grow as people out to this great country. We are not U.S. citizens, but this is our home, and we love and respect this country to help us care for our children. Many Thanks Williams Preparatory, we greatly appreciate all the support you give us to provide value to our family.

Uplift Education-Williams Prep High School 3

Posted August 01, 2013
I would like to know if any body feels the same about the last review posted on february 14, 2013 because I'm looking a school for my kid since I moved to Dallas just 1 week ago..

Uplift Education-Williams Prep High School 2

Posted February 14, 2013
I agree with all the reviews below for the 2011-2012 school year. However, The entire teacher body it seemed has turned over at the beginning of this school year and it is medicre at best. The school is going downhill at an alarming rate and I am going to pull my child out because they are treating them like guinea pigs this year. The teachers' morale has dropped, and it does not have the high standards it has had years before under the previous director. I'd given this school 10 stars last year, but this year ALL the supportive teachers and administrators she had last hear have RESIGNED and found other jobs. (Bad sign!) She isnt learning anything anymore and I feel that a DISD magnet school will be better than this. Be forewarned going forward, parents.

Posted July 20, 2012
It has a lot of academic rigor, but a warm environment where student will feel more than capable of taking on a challenge. All the staff is very dedicated and available. Besides having a beautiful campus, the technology available for a student is great. College is the priority! It's not about "will I go to college?" It's about "where will I go to college?"

Posted April 23, 2012
I absolutely love this school I have seen the maturity in my son's attitude and admiration towards college. Teachers sometimes stay with him till 6:30pm if necessary to make sure he achieves every subject he is in. Not only do they stay late but often they come 6:30am for other reasons. I haven't heard of any other school that does this for their students, which makes Williams one of the best educational places in the Dallas area.

Uplift Education-Williams Prep High School 3

Posted January 09, 2012
Teachers truly care about their students and will do anything to help them learn the academics being taught. The staff and teachers make students feel like a family. Some of the rules and regulations are too harsh. All the amazing teachers get promoted which dilutes the quality of teachers.

Posted November 01, 2011
My children are glad that they were accepted because this is the next best thing to private school. My children have always attended private school but we could no longer for high school so we gave public school a shot and well it didn't work out. I am glad to see my children excited about learning again and feel blessed to have found this school.

Uplift Education-Williams Prep High School
1825 Market Center Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75207
Last modified Uplift Education-Williams Prep High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uplift Education-Williams Prep High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top