Uplift Education-Williams Prep Primary 5

Posted April 08, 2014
I think it's very important the attitude with which we go through life, can if your feeling is gray, everything will be gray around, I also believe that we must always be to weigh the good and bad of everything that comes our life, and if something or someone comes into our lives, learn to value it. Personally, my family, friends and I did not feel greatly fortunate to have the opportunity for our children to attend a school like Williams Prep, It's a safe school, with people who are an example to our children, I feel calm when my kids are there. My children have excellent teachers who come coleges.

Uplift Education-Williams Prep Primary 5

Posted April 08, 2014
I was applying for 3 years so my son could attend Williams Prep., And it was worth it, because my son has both high level in several subjects in which he was under in his previous school. He has had wonderful teachers, prepared and put special attention to her work, Ms Ley her current teacher, motivates and supports necessary in all cases.

Uplift Education-Williams Prep Primary 3

Posted August 16, 2011
the school is suppose to maintain a multi cultural environment but this school has 99.9% hispanic students which are not able to communicate in english.its not about hispanics, its about the admission criteria the school needs to maintain.my kids just started his kindergarten and we all were very happy and excited when he got admission.but now we are really so disappointed to see that the school does not maintain a multi cultural environment.my kid has problem making friends because of the language barrier and now he doesnt want to go this school. he feels left out and i believe this will have a negative impact on his learning in future. moreover, we have also put our kid in the after care program but every time i go to pick him up he is coloring. i believe the kids need to be put into interactive activities even in the after care program and not in stuff just to kill time. in short, i feel my kid is not happy there and am planning to move him out.

Uplift Education-Williams Prep Primary
1825 Market Center Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75207
Last modified Uplift Education-Williams Prep Primary is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uplift Education-Williams Prep Primary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top