Uplift Education-Hampton Prep Primary 1

Posted October 14, 2014
If anyone ever wondered what a dysfunctional charter school is, look no further than Hampton Prep. I made the mistake of sending my 6 and 13 year old children to Hampton Prep last year and it was a complete nightmare. Academics at both the elementary and middle school were weak. I wasn't surprised when the elementary school a failing grade from the state this year. If that wasn't bad enough, there were days when disruptive students prevented teachers from completing their lesson plans. You would expect a charter school to handle undisciplined students better that a regular school, but not at Hampton. It went on all year. Hampton Prep is the bottom of the barrel among Uplift charters. Until the incompetent administration, poorly performing teachers, and student issues are addressed, it will continue to be the worst. I recognized that and put my children into public schools this year that are much better than Hampton Prep. If you are a parent that values a quality education for your children, look elsewhere. I wish I had.

Uplift Education-Hampton Prep Primary 5

Posted December 21, 2012
I love the family of Hampton and I love the atmosphere that the school has

Uplift Education-Hampton Prep Primary
1825 Market Center Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75207
(972) 421-1982
Last modified Uplift Education-Hampton Prep Primary is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Uplift Education-Hampton Prep Primary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top