Bad
Good

I too agree that Hampton Prep is by far the worst school I could have ever sent my child to. There is no communication between the parents and the teachers. The academics are horrible. Problems with students are not addressed. My daughter has become exposed to so many things in that school that I am really outraged about. She will not be attending Hampton next year. Well below average.

If anyone ever wondered what a dysfunctional charter school is, look no further than Hampton Prep. I made the mistake of sending my 6 and 13 year old children to Hampton Prep last year and it was a complete nightmare. Academics at both the elementary and middle school were weak. I wasn't surprised when the elementary school a failing grade from the state this year. If that wasn't bad enough, there were days when disruptive students prevented teachers from completing their lesson plans. You would expect a charter school to handle undisciplined students better that a regular school, but not at Hampton. It went on all year. Hampton Prep is the bottom of the barrel among Uplift charters. Until the incompetent administration, poorly performing teachers, and student issues are addressed, it will continue to be the worst. I recognized that and put my children into public schools this year that are much better than Hampton Prep. If you are a parent that values a quality education for your children, look elsewhere. I wish I had.

I love the family of Hampton and I love the atmosphere that the school has

Last modified Uplift Education-Hampton Prep Primary is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.