Posted November 14, 2008
The principal truly cares about the education and success of all the kids here as a team. I have been very happy since we have trasferred my son to Silberstein. His reading has improved alot... above grade level now. My son loves coming to school. I higly recommend this school to anyone looking for a great school.

Ascher Silberstein Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
This school has made enormous gains! I am proud to be a teacher at Silberstein and commend its teacher for putting in hard work and dedication so that ALL students will succeed!

Posted December 19, 2007

Ascher Silberstein Elementary School 3

Posted January 18, 2006

Ascher Silberstein Elementary School 1

Posted July 01, 2005
I believe that this school is no good, american student education is waterdown for non english students.

Ascher Silberstein Elementary School 3

Posted June 20, 2005

Posted April 03, 2005
I think Silberstein is a great school, I think highly of Mr. Fonseca, he has improved the school since he has been there. He is on top of all teacher making sure they are teaching accordingly. norma

Ascher Silberstein Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2005

Ascher Silberstein Elementary School
5940 Hollis Avenue, Dallas, TX  75227
(972) 794-1900
Last modified Ascher Silberstein Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ascher Silberstein Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top