Bad
Good

Posted September 23, 2014
The school is still very disorganized. The counselors and people behind the desks at the offices are very rude. My child can't even talk to a counselor about personal problems or when she needs help in discussing her education. They aren't there to help the students, they just want there money. I'd say to fire everyone behind the desks and find people who actually care about the students and education for the students.

Posted September 20, 2013
This school is very disorganized, the staff in the registration desks are extremely rude. If you want to see the effects of a lobotomy on a living being these would be the perfect people to observe. The best way to improve this school, or at least this department would to be to fire everyone behind the desk, and hire some people who care either about the students, or their jobs!

Posted July 05, 2010
I just graduated from this school. From my perspective is not a very good school. All they care about is tasks and nothing else. I went all four years and I really regret going there( I was accepted to Townview). The quality of teacher at Skyline is terrible, I can only recall about four teacher who actually had a passion for the subject they were teaching. The ' AP classes' at skyline are a joke, most students who take this classes never take the exam and those who do always get ones. The main reason why these students fail the AP exams is because the teachers themselves don't know the material. Overall, I feel like I was cheated out of my education by attending Skyline. So, If you are really serious about your education don't attend Skyline like I deed- not to mention its currently a low performance school.

Posted January 29, 2010
I love this school and so does my son, they really push the students and keep the parents well informed I love it. also excellent staff. I'm a proud parent of a new freshman in the magnet program.

Posted January 24, 2010
This school is one of the best magnet schools in dallas isd. They teach your kids so much.If your looking for a great school check out skyline.

Posted March 15, 2009
Hey! Skyline High school is amazing! Students become extremely well rounded but the best part are the clusters. There's so many people there and we're able to interact and learned about the many people around us. In smaller schools, it's harder to find friends and teaches who understand studnets, but at Skyline, there's so many people to hang around with.

Posted August 21, 2008
This school was a great second home to grow up and see life.

Posted July 02, 2008
If you're looking to having a great future ahead of you and a great career, then choose Skyline High School! I would have to say that this high school is the best school in Texas! I've heard lot's of great things about this school and can't wait to experience it my self when I go to this school this upcomming school year for 2008-2009! This school has alot of choices for you to pick from and alot of opportunties as to what you're looking to be when you grow up!

Posted May 28, 2008
im solomon, im a student at skyline and I have to say that this is the best school I have ever went to. The clusters can get you out of collage early and its a cant miss for the start of your career.

Skyline High School

Posted January 28, 2008
I am a former student (class of 04') of Skyline High School. I enjoyed my high school years in this school and have very fond memories of them. I met great people, and several teachers that inspired me and to them I give thanks for their encouragement and sincere heart. I managed to keep a B+ average and made the NHS my senior year. I was in the Computer Cluster, JV soccer team and French club. Overall, my years spent in this school were great! I recommend this school to anyone who wants to try something different. FYI: Skyline was not my homeschool, and my siblings and I all had to apply to get in. I was the 4th in my family to graduate from Skyline. The baby of the family graduates 08'! This is all out of 7 kiddos. What does that tell you?

Skyline High School
7777 Forney Road, Dallas, TX  75227
Last modified Skyline High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.