Posted September 23, 2014
The school is still very disorganized. The counselors and people behind the desks at the offices are very rude. My child can't even talk to a counselor about personal problems or when she needs help in discussing her education. They aren't there to help the students, they just want there money. I'd say to fire everyone behind the desks and find people who actually care about the students and education for the students.

Posted September 20, 2013
This school is very disorganized, the staff in the registration desks are extremely rude. If you want to see the effects of a lobotomy on a living being these would be the perfect people to observe. The best way to improve this school, or at least this department would to be to fire everyone behind the desk, and hire some people who care either about the students, or their jobs!

Posted July 05, 2010
I just graduated from this school. From my perspective is not a very good school. All they care about is tasks and nothing else. I went all four years and I really regret going there( I was accepted to Townview). The quality of teacher at Skyline is terrible, I can only recall about four teacher who actually had a passion for the subject they were teaching. The ' AP classes' at skyline are a joke, most students who take this classes never take the exam and those who do always get ones. The main reason why these students fail the AP exams is because the teachers themselves don't know the material. Overall, I feel like I was cheated out of my education by attending Skyline. So, If you are really serious about your education don't attend Skyline like I deed- not to mention its currently a low performance school.

Posted January 29, 2010
I love this school and so does my son, they really push the students and keep the parents well informed I love it. also excellent staff. I'm a proud parent of a new freshman in the magnet program.

Posted January 24, 2010
This school is one of the best magnet schools in dallas isd. They teach your kids so much.If your looking for a great school check out skyline.

Posted December 26, 2009

Skyline High School 4

Posted December 21, 2009

Posted August 03, 2009

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted May 05, 2009

Skyline High School
7777 Forney Road, Dallas, TX  75227
Last modified Skyline High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Skyline High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 67 reviews. Top