Dallas, TX
Students enrolled: 1,231

South Oak Cliff High School 1

Posted October 06, 2014
One of the worst high schools in Dallas. Poor leadership, disrespectful students, low test scores, zero parental support. This is where you send your kids if you want them to go to prison when and if they graduate. Principal should be fired, doesn't even acknowledge parents and is almost never around. Students are rude, disrespectful and get away with murder, literally.

South Oak Cliff High School 2

Posted December 09, 2013
I love my school no doubt but it's just not some where you want your kids to go to school it is really hood it's hard for teachers at this school to teach class do to all the issues and disruptions in class when the school is good it's ok when it is bad it's something horrible I want to leave but there's no where for me I am sticking it out until I can transfer there are some schools I hope can take me like Molina or Adamson or sunset and the teachers are really helpful the front office staff is so nerve racking they are not helpful with certain things they make things harder then it has to be we need a new principal not right for the school

South Oak Cliff High School 5

Posted August 03, 2013
It is a great school the new principal will make some great improve to the school they deserve a better reputation then they have most people don't know what goes on here we have pride in our school I will agree the teachers could do better

Posted July 21, 2009
South Oak Cliff High School is a wounderful school the best

South Oak Cliff High School 4

Posted May 11, 2009
We don't give SOC credit. All the negative news is in the past. They are doing great things over there. The principal Regina Jones is doing a great job. The kids a focused and interested in learning. If we can get past the hype SOC can be a top notch school. How many principal's call with a wake up call to come to saturday school or to just let know parents know what is going on at the school. Go Golden Bears!

Posted September 16, 2008
Your school is very nice and your web page is inspireing dreams

Posted August 04, 2008
I think Souht Oak Cliff H.S. is heading in the right directions. I believe the school has a great leader (Ms. Regina Jones) I believe Ms. Jones has a great team behind her. I have a son that will be entering the 10th grade he loves his school. This school deserves a 4.5. I like to say to the principal remember it's all about our future.

South Oak Cliff High School 5

Posted April 22, 2008
South Oak Cliff High School is an educational experience that shouldn't be underestimated. I attended SOC from 2001-2005 and I can honestly say that it had alot of positive influence on who I am today, and what I want to be tomorrow.

South Oak Cliff High School 3

Posted June 13, 2007
This school has made exceptional gains this year. We are very proud of the new leadership team and the academic direction the school is taking. The students excelled this year academically and athletically. This school is back on track!

South Oak Cliff High School 3

Posted September 21, 2006
I think over all the school ids good their is leadership problem when it comes to some of the teachers they seem not to care are they try to be like the student and not the adults

3601 South Marsalis Avenue, Dallas, TX  75216
Last modified South Oak Cliff High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Oak Cliff High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top