South Oak Cliff High School 1

Posted October 06, 2014
One of the worst high schools in Dallas. Poor leadership, disrespectful students, low test scores, zero parental support. This is where you send your kids if you want them to go to prison when and if they graduate. Principal should be fired, doesn't even acknowledge parents and is almost never around. Students are rude, disrespectful and get away with murder, literally.

South Oak Cliff High School 2

Posted December 09, 2013
I love my school no doubt but it's just not some where you want your kids to go to school it is really hood it's hard for teachers at this school to teach class do to all the issues and disruptions in class when the school is good it's ok when it is bad it's something horrible I want to leave but there's no where for me I am sticking it out until I can transfer there are some schools I hope can take me like Molina or Adamson or sunset and the teachers are really helpful the front office staff is so nerve racking they are not helpful with certain things they make things harder then it has to be we need a new principal not right for the school

Posted August 03, 2013
It is a great school the new principal will make some great improve to the school they deserve a better reputation then they have most people don't know what goes on here we have pride in our school I will agree the teachers could do better

South Oak Cliff High School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
South Oak Cliff High School is a wounderful school the best

Posted July 09, 2009

South Oak Cliff High School 4

Posted May 11, 2009
We don't give SOC credit. All the negative news is in the past. They are doing great things over there. The principal Regina Jones is doing a great job. The kids a focused and interested in learning. If we can get past the hype SOC can be a top notch school. How many principal's call with a wake up call to come to saturday school or to just let know parents know what is going on at the school. Go Golden Bears!

Posted January 09, 2009

South Oak Cliff High School 2

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted November 30, 2008

South Oak Cliff High School 0

Posted September 16, 2008
Your school is very nice and your web page is inspireing dreams

South Oak Cliff High School
3601 South Marsalis Avenue, Dallas, TX  75216
Last modified South Oak Cliff High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Oak Cliff High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top