Posted December 14, 2011
This school is not useful at all. I came to this school from James Madison High School thinking that I would learn more. However, I have learned nothing at all. Everything they teach, I already knew. Plus, the teachers don't care if you fail or pass, and the students are out of this world! I would not recommend this school to anyone! I'm glad that I'm transferring soon and I will not regret it.

Posted October 16, 2010
I have but one thing to say about H. Grady Spruce...... Look at the posts from the students and you will see the problem. There is not one ounce of intellegence! The proof that it is a low performing school is right in front of your eyes!

H Grady Spruce High School 5

Posted September 04, 2010
i am currently a sophomore at h. grady spruce high school and i think this is the best school in dallas we got the best teachers they are really nice but also strict but they are strict because they love us and because they want the best thing for us i recommend this school for everybody and please dont pay attention to all da rumors theyre sayin about this school because this IS A GREAT SCHOOL! and we keep on making a better improvement every time! THANKS TO OUR AMZING PRINCIPAL dr. hackemac and our great staff! =]

Posted March 28, 2010
I think Spruce is one of the worst schools that I have ever heard of. My child goes there and they never come home with any homework. They have no after school programs for the kids to be involved in so what is it that you expect the kids to get into. I can only look forward to the end of the year when I disenroll my child...

Posted March 10, 2010
man spruce high school got me to the 10 grade..comming to skyline is the worst mistake i flunked teachers dont help you and students skip in other teachers room...Spruce on the other hand was never bad or unorganized..

Posted October 02, 2009
if any body doesnt really know whats going on in spruce and are just listening what people say about it, it's really dumb... it's called being ignorant, we worked our hardest to make the school recognized,and our teachers aren't rude or threatn us.. we have the best teachers in d.i.s.d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's why we achived our goal =]...((((((T-Wolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))

Posted August 15, 2009
Spruce is alright,but you all are so obssesed with trying to be the best in the district, always comparing us with other schools,saying how we can do better than that and we know we can we're just tired of hearing you say it. I think it's great that we are a recognized school now, so lets start from there and move on up don't push us because we are not #1,yet, and if your just reading this and not taking consideration then you can just shut it down and say Hello to our new recreational center

H Grady Spruce High School 3

Posted June 08, 2009

H Grady Spruce High School 5

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009
School is very unorgainized, students are out of control and if a change is not made then the school will surely shut down.

H Grady Spruce High School
9733 Old Seagoville Road, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified H Grady Spruce High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H Grady Spruce High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top