Bad
Good

This school supports students supports the community and supports it's staff. Every every decision that's made is with the best interest of students in mind. Instead of believing negative comments come and see the hard work for yourself. BOY complaints have been addressed students smile daily running up to the doors of the school. the staff here works hard and you could see it in their faces and their efforts. Their cars are in the parking lot past 530 sometimes !! I'm happy to be a staff member happy to be connected with S.Park and can't wait to see the results.

First and foremost the teachers my child has had are great, in saying that this is the worst school I've had my children in. I am going to move my child to another school. We voiced or concerns about safety issues at the school, a meeting was set up with the administration and it turned out to be a disaster. They brought in a DISD police officer from a neighboring school and proceeded to make threats towards my child, threatened us with trespassing charges for keeping an eye on our child while he is walking to the portables, we were outside the gates (standing on the sidewalk, the officer said we were trespassing). After 15 to 20 minutes of being accused of wrong doing, arguing back and fouth we kept stressing that the meeting was about the safety of our child and asked why we were being attacked for bringing up concerns, they explained that they had taken measures already and we needed to trust them. How can you trust an administration that attacks you for bringing up concerns about your child and any other concerns at the school. I am not the first and won't be the last to complain about the administration at this school!!!

Worst administration incompetent principals. 2013-14 under improvement...again. I believe if the district changes principal assistant principals model teacher and instructional coach things may change. It is their administration that brought the school down again. Parents are good hardworking people. Unfortunately the district will listen when the state board points the finger because of the parents protests.

My student is new to the district and to the school, he is in the third grade and he loves it. My son loves his teacher Mrs. Perez and the friends he has made. The teacher is always greeting us with a friendly smile and when i come pick up my son from school i always see her updating parents on kids behavior and classwork and grades. So far my son and I like it here.

my daughter is in 1st grade and says she really likes her teachers,that gives me comfort.

This is by far the WORST school in the state of Texas. ALL of the staff is rude. The homework is copied off the internet and the teacher's don't even grade it right. The teacher's yell at the kid's and don't listen to them. They are academically unacceptable and have been for years. I do not recommend this school at all!!!

My Daughter is almost done with her 6th grade year here.She,nor I, liked this school one bit.The teachers are bad.The activities..what activities?She took band,never brought home an instrument,or had a program.The kids are foul mouthed and their are fights every other,if not,every week.Thank god its almost over.My daughter was not happy at this school.Neither was i.

This is one of the worst schools I have ever known of.... The administrators do not know about education, teachers look tired and burned out and students are ot of control.

Last modified Stevens Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.