Dallas, TX

Posted September 13, 2014
First and foremost the teachers my child has had are great, in saying that this is the worst school I've had my children in. I am going to move my child to another school. We voiced or concerns about safety issues at the school, a meeting was set up with the administration and it turned out to be a disaster. They brought in a DISD police officer from a neighboring school and proceeded to make threats towards my child, threatened us with trespassing charges for keeping an eye on our child while he is walking to the portables, we were outside the gates (standing on the sidewalk, the officer said we were trespassing). After 15 to 20 minutes of being accused of wrong doing, arguing back and fouth we kept stressing that the meeting was about the safety of our child and asked why we were being attacked for bringing up concerns, they explained that they had taken measures already and we needed to trust them. How can you trust an administration that attacks you for bringing up concerns about your child and any other concerns at the school. I am not the first and won't be the last to complain about the administration at this school!!!

Posted June 01, 2014
Worst administration incompetent principals. 2013-14 under improvement...again. I believe if the district changes principal assistant principals model teacher and instructional coach things may change. It is their administration that brought the school down again. Parents are good hardworking people. Unfortunately the district will listen when the state board points the finger because of the parents protests.

Stevens Park Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2013
My student is new to the district and to the school, he is in the third grade and he loves it. My son loves his teacher Mrs. Perez and the friends he has made. The teacher is always greeting us with a friendly smile and when i come pick up my son from school i always see her updating parents on kids behavior and classwork and grades. So far my son and I like it here.

Posted September 15, 2010
This is by far the WORST school in the state of Texas. ALL of the staff is rude. The homework is copied off the internet and the teacher's don't even grade it right. The teacher's yell at the kid's and don't listen to them. They are academically unacceptable and have been for years. I do not recommend this school at all!!!

Posted June 17, 2009

Posted May 23, 2009
My Daughter is almost done with her 6th grade year here.She,nor I, liked this school one bit.The teachers are bad.The activities..what activities?She took band,never brought home an instrument,or had a program.The kids are foul mouthed and their are fights every other,if not,every week.Thank god its almost over.My daughter was not happy at this school.Neither was i.

Stevens Park Elementary School 0

Posted June 03, 2008
This is one of the worst schools I have ever known of.... The administrators do not know about education, teachers look tired and burned out and students are ot of control.

Stevens Park Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2008

Stevens Park Elementary School 2

Posted July 30, 2006
I believe that this school is working very hard to get up with the rest of them. One of the things that hurts them in their progress is the lack of parent envolvement. A few things that they need to improve on is they need a few more extra curricular activities: a few more clubs, plays and maybe more sports. Keep up the great work in trying your hardest to improve. :)

Posted May 09, 2005
This school is a poor excuse for a school, they run out of food for the children, they turn off the AC in the heat of summer, oh and they don't allow the kid's to go to the bathrooms because they are supposedly broken... and this is every year.

Stevens Park Elementary School
2615 West Colorado Boulevard, Dallas, TX  75211
Last modified Stevens Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stevens Park Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top