Bad
Good

Posted April 10, 2015
This school is the beat school i going to right now besides the fighting and poor test scores this school tries to get the scores up and the staff and teachers help these students so they can go the next grade

Posted August 24, 2012
the staff is great they are very helpful and the school has made great changes the teachers are better the principal he very people friendly and is always willing to help he is always in the hallways making sure eveything is ok there for boude storey is a great place to be go eagles

Posted November 30, 2008
the best school my daughter has ever attended and the best band dancers,majerrets,and flag girls also cheerleaders are cool to i love this school so does my daughter

Posted June 12, 2008
The school is the best thing that ever happened to me. It may not be the best school in Dallas but it is still a great school to me. I just attended this school in the years 2006-2008 for my 7th and 8th grade year! I had never heard of this school when I was in Elementary but once i attended this school I noticed what a wonderful school it is. The faculty and staff try really hard to help the students reciece the education they need. We have really improved on our TAKS scores and will hopefully keep succeeding. I am really going to miss this school and hope to hear great things in the future about Boude Storey Middle School!

Boude Storey Middle School 1

Posted May 17, 2008
I would not send an human being to this school to be educated! Boude Storey has major discipline issues top administration (Principal, Cassandra Asberry)is very unprofessional, a poor manager, and biased and inconsistent with staff and students. I am a disappointed former corporate professional who changed my career to help educate youth. I took at least a 100% salary decrease to find this reality existed at a DISD school in need of committed and highly qualified educators.

Posted October 01, 2007
I really enjoyed going here and sending my kids here to get the same great experience that I got the chance to get.

Posted May 02, 2007
I think this school is a great school. The only thing thats keeping our test scores so low is our studnts. They are very smart, they just dont want to do the work. If only we can make learning more fun then the students would want to do the work.

Boude Storey Middle School
3000 Maryland Avenue, Dallas, TX  75216
Last modified Boude Storey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.