Dallas, TX

T G Terry Elementary School 2

Posted June 04, 2014
Many of the teachers do their best the limited resources and discipline problems limit what they can actually get done in a day. students were not allowed to bring text books home to study. No weekly plans for learning for the parents so its hard to help your young child study when you dont know when tests are and assignments are due. Maybe because of the area they are not used to much parent involvement. The music teacher is OUTSTANDING and really passionate. Afterschool the kids run out the building and they will tell you that there are teachers outside watching the kids but the only ones I have saw are the smaller kids teachers and most of them wait by the school doors instead of actually walking out to the front schoolyard. There are always stray dogs running around the schoolyard. The children are supposed to have 3 options for school lunch but by the time the last few classes get to lunch many of the options are gone. This happens very often. The school nurse, wow she is VERY rude and condescending. Acts as if its a bother to her to answer questions concerning your child. She has a very bad attitude. The principal is very professional and patienty listens to concerns.

T G Terry Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2008
I just moved here in June from a small town and I never seen teachers so willing to work with the students the way the teachers have here. My daughter is excited about learning because they make it very understandable for her. It's a very good school.

T G Terry Elementary School 4

Posted March 08, 2006

T G Terry Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2004
I have a good overall opinion about T.G. Terry Elementary. I have all four of my children attending the school. I have had nothing but good lasting impressions. I myself plan to get more involved in the school volunteer programs. I too am a working parent. But I really can not see placing the teachers solely responsible in my childrens development. Not only should the teachers be commended, but the local crossing guards should be appreciated as well. I for one appreciate their daily dedication.

T G Terry Elementary School 2

Posted April 26, 2004
This school to me is not a very good school because of certain teachers trying too hard. I feel like a second grader should at least have 2 hours of homework not doing homework until 10:00pm or 11:00 at night. The principal is so busy with other things that as a parent you cannot really talk to him. The area of the school is sad because the teachers do not wait until at least some of the students are gone. I feel like when I am at work I should have to worry about my kids because they are the schools responsibility until they leave the school.

T G Terry Elementary School
6661 Greenspan Avenue, Dallas, TX  75232
Last modified T G Terry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
T G Terry Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top