Dallas, TX
Students enrolled: 1,194

Posted May 20, 2014
I'm shocked that this school is still up and running.... recently moving down from St. Louis, I never knew what I was getting myself into. My child has only attended this school for 3 months and have come home with a problem everyday. Kids bullying him, trying to steal his phone, pushing him around, etc. Instead of the school district focusing on the funds they should hire authority to help run this school. This school is the reason I'm moving out of Dallas. I pray daily for my son and being African American doesn't make it any easier. He have students ask him almost everyday of he eats chicken and watermelon. Very depressing.

Thomas C Marsh Middle School 4

Posted May 17, 2014
High quality extracurricular activities, great teachers, great principals. The school is not perfect, but it's a work in progress with people working very hard every day to create a rich, holistic learning environment. Discipline issues are my main complaint. But that's middle school.

Posted May 12, 2014
Hands down the best middle school. I'm currently an 8th grader and it's the best middle middle school. All of the teachers are awesome and our sport teams are outstanding. Especially Cpl. Bates aka coach bates who is leaving. I'll miss you so much bates!!

Posted October 13, 2013
Terrible school. Their football coaches don't teach fundamentals. My son had to re-learn everything at W T White. Even our superintendent knew to get his kid out of this mess! D

Posted August 30, 2013
I have had a horrible experience at this school, and school has only just begun. I have come home and cried for hours and do not look forward to going to school at all. The children are rude to each other, and the curriculum for 8th grade is so far behind and I have Pre-AP classes. Not only are insanely strict,but they will yell at the students to the point where the students cry. I know that personally, and I am not a very sensitive person. The opnly positive thing I have to say about this school is that it is very well kept. Clean bathrooms, nice lunchroom and walls. The teachers do not spend enough time on the well behaved children and spend far too much time enforcing discipline to the others. As you can see the other students reviews below don't seem to show very much intelligence. I went into this school expecting a lot more than what I have actually received. I suggest you send your students somewhere else.

Posted April 10, 2013
I think there getting strict last year was better Maybe Because of the rules and students like me dont like that

Posted April 14, 2012
Why is it my posts were removed and only the ones fron year of 2009 are on this page except one for2012 ?????????

Posted February 21, 2012
My daughter is in 8th grade at Marsh and has loved it. Her grades have been excellant as are the teachers and principal. Stong and involved PTA also

Thomas C Marsh Middle School 0

Posted December 21, 2009
great.....love it all maybe a little strict but great.....but whats beater is there rotc

Posted December 16, 2009
I went to marsh 6th-7th grade 2007-2009 I was one of the best schools ever it a excellent school to antend if you are looking up a school Marsh is one of the best schools to be in:)

Thomas C Marsh Middle School
3838 Crown Shore Drive, Dallas, TX  75244
Last modified Thomas C Marsh Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas C Marsh Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top