Dallas, TX

R L Thornton Elementary School 2

Posted June 03, 2015
When my children moved over there recently in April of 2015 in about a week my children start talking nasty stuffs I asked them where did they learn that from they told me from school friends been saying all that nasty stuffs and cussing and teachers didn't do nothing and then a couple weeks ago my daughter kept crying couldn't sleep bec kids at school bother her about the witchcraft the Charlie something and she went told her teacher and her teacher didn't do anything I do not like this school at all.. it wasn't even like that in 2008 or 2009 it was the best school a long time ago...

R L Thornton Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2014
My children have attended the school for about a few months now. The teachers and principal are very rude, disrespectful, and unprofessional. Most of the teachers demeanor are offensive. Concern parents are frown upon at this school to protect and condone the bahavior of the teachers. If the teacher and/or principal feel as though you are to involved in your child's being at R L Thornton, they will try to discriminate you by going so far as calling child protective services. This school is a disgrace and shouldnt be recognized for anything other than an investigation with the school board/superintendent. My children and I have never seen a school at this magnitude...I'm disgusted, disappointed, and highly offended.

R L Thornton Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2013
I THINK R L THORNTON IS A VERY GOOD SCHOOL. THE PRINCIPAL IS VERY CARING ABOUT THE STUDENTS AND PARENTS, MY GREAT GRANDAUGHTER IS VERY HAPPY AT THORNTON . THEY HAVE VERY GOOD TEACHERS

R L Thornton Elementary School 3

Posted October 21, 2009
I don't like it when teachers can stand behind the protection of the principal whether they are right or wrong. The older lady over the attendance office is rude and very unprofessional.

R L Thornton Elementary School 5

Posted June 18, 2003
There are instructors that care, a principal that has a great presence in the school, and parents that are also actively volunteering to help out. Overall this school is on track!

R L Thornton Elementary School
6011 Old Ox Road, Dallas, TX  75241
Last modified R L Thornton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R L Thornton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top