Bad
Good

Kinder teachers are completely unengaged during educational assembly programs. Instead of paying attention to the assembly speaker so that they can later reinforce learning points, the teachers spend the entire assembly time talking between themselves, texting or playing games on their cell phones. I know. I was the one giving the assembly! 2 teachers walked across the stage during the assembly in and out of the auditorium to just take a short cut through the school. Totally disrupted the assembly but they didn't give a care about disrupting it for the children. It was evident that teachers did not follow study guides sent in advance as students were totally unprepared to answer any questions during the assembly.

My son's teacher, in agreement with the asst principal sent my special needs son home because of behavior issues. They didn't suspend him, they just wanted me to come pick him up as if this was a daycare. It didn't matter that my son was already in special education for speech & was being evaluated for ADHD. The school just didn't want to deal with him or use techniques for SpEd students that they should have learned and understood before becoming educators.

My daughter has really learned alot here. I wanted to keep her here for kinder but was denied by the principal, so now she has to go to her homeschool which is Blanton and are not at all satisfied. I'm really concerned that she will not learn much there from what I've been told.

Not at all impressed about the leadership, teachers. This learning environment is dark!

i am a parent of a set of twins. When they frist started school it was at little titche and we loved the teachers there so much that i asked the to follow the children to big titche. I wanted to send them to pleasant grove elementary. But i will not call the teacher name, but if you, send them to big titche i will be there she was. I am glad i did. Now my children only two days sense they started. My son has been an A+ student sense he started pre-k. My daughther is a B student. Edward Titche is up and going places Thank you. Keep moving onward

Last modified Edward Titche Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.