Dallas, TX

Daniel Webster Elementary School 2

Posted May 31, 2013
The school has got to be low performing. I went to the 3rd grade awards and there was only 1 student with A honor roll, and the majority of the students received "honorable mention" (which i assume is C honor roll). Not only that, but my daughter is the top 3rd grade student, only A's but received a 67 on her math STARR test in which she stated they had not learned the material. This doesnt add up and the school only has excuses as to why the students all underperformed on the math test. My kid will never go back to this school. Oh yeah the office staff is very rude.

Daniel Webster Elementary School

Posted February 05, 2008
For the most part the staff at daniel webster is very friendly. There are very few english speaking classes in this school.

Posted June 09, 2005
Teachers are good, but school-wide there seems to be a problem w/ disciplining students.

Posted October 16, 2004
I have two children in this school. the teachers are nice, but I don't care for the office staff. My kids are doing well, but the school is an underperforming school.

Posted July 29, 2004
This past year for me was one to remember. I had to visit the school quite often because of other students and some staff picking on my daughter. She is a straight A student and there was a lot of drama. I can say that some things were handled to the best of there abilities others were just left alone. I have 4 children at Webster and there are days when I wish they could go some other place.

Daniel Webster Elementary School 5

Posted June 23, 2004
I like this school because they have plenty of actitivies for the children to join. These activities keep the children busy and competitive. The school administration has been great. I wish to learn more information about how parents can volunteer for upcoming events. My child really enjoys this school and what it has to offer!

Posted January 28, 2004
I have 3 children going to school here. They have done great, but I have had trouble getting involved in the school. I've had several people (school employees) tell me that I can't come in and drop my children off everyday. Even though, I do have to say the teachers are great! One of my children has improved a great deal, with Ms. Harris, then again she did get teacher of the year. I do have to give credit to all the teachers though, they are great there.

Daniel Webster Elementary School
3815 South Franklin Street, Dallas, TX  75233
Last modified Daniel Webster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel Webster Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top