J N Ervin Elementary School 2

Posted November 16, 2013
This school has to many students in the class rooms. Children are still coming as of 11/2013. Why we don't have a cut off numbers like private school. Need more volunteers. The special need children don't have what's needed for them at this school.

J N Ervin Elementary School 2

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted March 26, 2008
My daugher has been at this school since prek and now she is in the 5th grade and also made Ms J. N. Ervin the staff is outrageous very good with all the students

Posted September 21, 2007
The teachers at J.N. Ervin are committed to helping students reach their goals. We set high standards. Both my children attended Ervin. So hats off to Ervin.

Posted January 03, 2007
J.N. Ervin is a great school as many elementary schools are. They have provided my children with a safe learning environment which has stimulated and excited their desire to learn. My daughter is in Kindergarten but she is looking forward to joining the cheer squad and attending the schools basketball games. She has also been accepted into the talented and gifted program for the next school year. When I go to the school I am excited to see parents actually bringing their child into the teachers classroom. It is in my honest opinion, J.N. Ervin is a superb school!

J N Ervin Elementary School 3

Posted September 10, 2005

J N Ervin Elementary School
3722 Black Oak Drive, Dallas, TX  75241
Last modified J N Ervin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J N Ervin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top