Bad
Good

Judge Barefoot Sanders Law Magnet 5

Posted November 30, 2010
I graduated from this school two years ago (before the name change). I absolutely loved my 4 years at this school. Now that I am in college I sometimes wish I could go back to the Law Magnet environment. I felt like I had a second family while I was a student there. Every teacher, counselor, and administrative member were incredible individuals and cared about every student. I knew all the students in my grade level and many of the other students. I knew every teacher or administrative member and they knew me by name. The course work was also excellent and dedicated to teaching students about Law. Not only were we expected to keep up with our cluster work but our teachers settled for nothing but excellent in our basic courses. This school is truly an amazing, welcoming place for any student to learn. Townview in general is a great learning community. If I had the chance I would go back and be a student there all over again. It truly felt like home.

Judge Barefoot Sanders Law Magnet

Posted June 03, 2009
I am a Townview Alumni, i highly recommend this school for kids who want to learn and excel in life. Townview opens many doors for your futuer, the staff is great and I can honestly say that they genuinely care about each and every student.

Judge Barefoot Sanders Law Magnet 5

Posted January 05, 2005
The quality of the Goverment/Law Enforcement/ Criminal Justice Magnet at the Yvonne A. Ewell Townview Center is one of the best that i have seen so far. My three oldest kids are in high school two are at Carter High. My oldest son is at Townview. His learning experience has set him on the right path. He now interns at the law office of Domingo Garcia, and at the Attorney Generals division for child support. They have great extra curricular activities, besides sports. The parent involvment is so great that you will not fell that your child is being deprived ever. The level of this school is phenominal.

Judge Barefoot Sanders Law Magnet
1201 East 8th Street, Dallas, TX  75203
Last modified Judge Barefoot Sanders Law Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.