Bad
Good

I graduated from this school two years ago (before the name change). I absolutely loved my 4 years at this school. Now that I am in college I sometimes wish I could go back to the Law Magnet environment. I felt like I had a second family while I was a student there. Every teacher, counselor, and administrative member were incredible individuals and cared about every student. I knew all the students in my grade level and many of the other students. I knew every teacher or administrative member and they knew me by name. The course work was also excellent and dedicated to teaching students about Law. Not only were we expected to keep up with our cluster work but our teachers settled for nothing but excellent in our basic courses. This school is truly an amazing, welcoming place for any student to learn. Townview in general is a great learning community. If I had the chance I would go back and be a student there all over again. It truly felt like home.

I am a Townview Alumni, i highly recommend this school for kids who want to learn and excel in life. Townview opens many doors for your futuer, the staff is great and I can honestly say that they genuinely care about each and every student.

Last modified Judge Barefoot Sanders Law Magnet is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.