Bad
Good

I enjoy going to work everyday at Dallas Environmental Science Academy. The students are a joy to work with and parents are supportive of our campus.

I go to the Dallas Environmental Science Academy (DESA) and it is cool. We have a lot of fun learning and all that stuff and in May we get to go to Glen Rose. The 6th graders go for 2 days, 1 night, 7th & 8th graders go for 3 days and 2 nights. DESA is an amazing school, and as a student I recommend it.

I went to this school all three years of middle school. I had the best experience there and I had so much fun and I learns a lot of new things. The teachers were very fun and they each had their own way of making learning interesting like Mr. Sobinovski, he had us make a lot of foldables and projects to help us learn and it worked for me, he was very funny as well which made it even better. Every year we went to Glen Rose, TX and let me just say going away for those three days on the trip were one the best things we did. We were with our friends having fun but yet we were still learning at the same time. I miss this school, all my friends, and all the teachers that helped me get through it and I wish I could go back again.

A public school with a private school education!!! I just love this school. My daughter will enter her freshmen year with 4 credits. I'm just sad to say this is her last year at this school. The staff are like family and they have been just wonderful since day one. They always have my daughters best interested in mind. Oh, and if you are a go green fanatic like my daughter. This is the school for you!!!!!! They are also a BLUE RIBBON SCHOOL.

This school is absolutely fantastic! It is one of the best kept secrets here in the DFW area. Definitely one of the best public schools that STATE OF TEXAS has to offer. My younger sister is currently enrolled there and loves it.

This is an excellent school. I've never seen a principal who is as caring and dedicated to a school. The leadership I see is awesome! This school prepares our children for the future.

I can't begin to express how satisfied I am with DESA this school is phenomenal. The line of communication between staf and parents is unlike anything I have ever seen. I love this school and so does my child.

At my years at DESA, I learned so many great things! Thank you DESA!

DESA is a good school and i am proud to say that my daughter gose there she is exceling in every thing and i think that is wounderfull and= she loves the teachers its has some hard things like projects but her school is working their way to the top i belive in that school and i am not afraind to say it.

It challenges my daughter in every way. :-)

Last modified Dallas Environmental Science Acade is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.