Posted January 30, 2014
I go to the Dallas Environmental Science Academy (DESA) and it is cool. We have a lot of fun learning and all that stuff and in May we get to go to Glen Rose. The 6th graders go for 2 days, 1 night, 7th & 8th graders go for 3 days and 2 nights. DESA is an amazing school, and as a student I recommend it.

Posted October 24, 2013
I went to this school all three years of middle school. I had the best experience there and I had so much fun and I learns a lot of new things. The teachers were very fun and they each had their own way of making learning interesting like Mr. Sobinovski, he had us make a lot of foldables and projects to help us learn and it worked for me, he was very funny as well which made it even better. Every year we went to Glen Rose, TX and let me just say going away for those three days on the trip were one the best things we did. We were with our friends having fun but yet we were still learning at the same time. I miss this school, all my friends, and all the teachers that helped me get through it and I wish I could go back again.

Posted November 07, 2011
A public school with a private school education!!! I just love this school. My daughter will enter her freshmen year with 4 credits. I'm just sad to say this is her last year at this school. The staff are like family and they have been just wonderful since day one. They always have my daughters best interested in mind. Oh, and if you are a go green fanatic like my daughter. This is the school for you!!!!!! They are also a BLUE RIBBON SCHOOL.

Posted January 19, 2011
This school is absolutely fantastic! It is one of the best kept secrets here in the DFW area. Definitely one of the best public schools that STATE OF TEXAS has to offer. My younger sister is currently enrolled there and loves it.

Posted January 10, 2011
This is an excellent school. I've never seen a principal who is as caring and dedicated to a school. The leadership I see is awesome! This school prepares our children for the future.

Posted February 19, 2010
I can't begin to express how satisfied I am with DESA this school is phenomenal. The line of communication between staf and parents is unlike anything I have ever seen. I love this school and so does my child.

Dallas Environmental Science Acade 1

Posted February 18, 2010

Posted February 08, 2010

Posted January 27, 2010
At my years at DESA, I learned so many great things! Thank you DESA!

Posted November 04, 2009
DESA is a good school and i am proud to say that my daughter gose there she is exceling in every thing and i think that is wounderfull and= she loves the teachers its has some hard things like projects but her school is working their way to the top i belive in that school and i am not afraind to say it.

Dallas Environmental Science Acade
3635 Greenleaf Street, Dallas, TX  75212
Last modified Dallas Environmental Science Acade is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dallas Environmental Science Acade Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top