Sarah Zumwalt Middle School 2

Posted May 31, 2012
My daughter attended Sarah Zumwalt for one year. The school appeared to be in decent condition when I visited. My daughter s grades remained stable so I am grateful for that. She did tell me there were quite a few fights at the school. She informed me also that a rat came out during lunch and was crawling around on the table; she mentioned this was the second time it had occurred within the school year. Recently I made a call to the office to obtain an award for my daughter and the office manager (Barnes) was very unprofessional and told me she had other students in her office to take care of. I respect any school staff because they endure a lot dealing with so many kids but if an officer manager (in front of students) is conducting herself in an unprofessional manner it sends a message to our young adults. She hung up in my face when I asked her if she s not the right person to talk to who else could I be referred to; additionally I called back and she hung up again; The third time calling back a coach assisted me promptly and was very helpful which I greatly appreciate. Overall I wouldn t recommend this school to any parent if they have a choice.

Sarah Zumwalt Middle School 4

Posted June 30, 2010
ive been here for two and making it 3 yrz. now n 2k10. it iss a great school

Posted February 10, 2010

Sarah Zumwalt Middle School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
The students are disciplined & enjoy coming to school. Yhey show respect for teacher & staff.

Sarah Zumwalt Middle School 1

Posted March 25, 2009

Sarah Zumwalt Middle School 4

Posted August 04, 2008

Sarah Zumwalt Middle School 0

Posted April 26, 2008
zumwalt has a great athletic program my child dosent attend sarah zumwalt but she plays sports for them and she has become such a great athlete

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted September 17, 2007
Sarah zumwalt has been the greatest school in my life.

Sarah Zumwalt Middle School
2445 East Ledbetter Drive, Dallas, TX  75216
Last modified Sarah Zumwalt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sarah Zumwalt Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.